inactive

Tricia A Shimer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2015
poor staff
They never call back! very frustrating. I also have to wait an hour plus for each appointment. Dr. Shimer herself is nice and decently tolerant of extra questions.

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Shimer- Best in DFW
Dr. Shimer is the best OB/GYN I have ever been to. She has a calming presence about her that is so helpful. Her staff is amazing and her nurse Bobbi is the best of the best! Could not reccomend her enough

August 2nd, 2014
Dr Shimer highly recommended
Dr. Shimer's bedside manner is wonderful. She is calm, detailed in her explanations and remains positive but realistic. Her staff is awesome! The wait time isn't great but once you hit the exam room, relax! I had one less than desirable experience with a former nurse who neglected to follow up with me. When brought to Dr. Shimer's attention, I never experienced the problem again.

June 15th, 2013
Previous Patient
I would never go to this Dr again. My biggest disappointment is the fact that the was no sympathy from her staff or her after having a miscarriage. When I called the office to come in about a possible miscarriage, I was told to come in pick up form and go have my blood drawn that day and 3 days later. During that time the office never once called to check on me. I had to call them to get the results. When I did go in to see the Dr to ask questions, the nurse asked what are you her to see the Dr for today. WoW, how cold to hear that after losing my child. When I did see Dr. Shimer I told her I was disappointed that no one from her staff even called to ask how I was doing. Her response was she can't call every one of her clients. Thank god I didn't go thru a whole pregnancy entrusting this Dr to have the compassion I would hope for from a Dr. On top of the lack of heart I experienced from Dr. Shimer and her staff, I was sent an extra bill, when in fact I was paying each bill in full at every visit. The blood work alone was over charged and cost me almost $500. I DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. Shimer

March 8th, 2013
Compassionate and caring
Excellent ob-gyn.. I've been going to her for years, for both yearly visits and surgery. She's a skilled doctor with loads of compassion and care..

May 20th, 2011
Both an amazing doctor and surgeon. I will not see any other gynocologist! :)