A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Hoang Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trieu H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trieu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trieu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.