A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trieu Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trieu Hoang Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trieu H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trieu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trieu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.