Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Grapevine Ob/GYN Associates
1600 W College St
Ste 340
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-329-0389
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Alexi M. on Nov 15th, 2013

Choosing Dr. New to be my OB for the birth of my first child was one of the best decisions I ever made. He is so genuine and caring throughout the entire pregnancy and never missed a single one of my appointments in the office. I saw him every time, on time, and with ample time. He explained everything to me so thoroughly and never made me feel that my questions or concerns were unwanted. I went past my due date and after keeping a very close eye on my amniotic fluids we decided to induce before they got too low. He was so comforting in setting up the perfect induction and after checking into the hospital and starting my prostoglandin to ripen my cervix I started contractions without any pitocin! Dr. New came and checked on my progress several times throughout my labor and always made me feel calm and confident, and that is so important as a FTM not knowing what you are doing at all. He coached me through the pushing and it couldn't have gone smoother! Best part was having him personally check in on me both days I stayed in he hospital after delivery. He is just so amazing, patient, kind, and knowledgable; I couldn't have asked for anything more. In my eyes he was above and beyond anything I expected in an OBGYN.

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Really good experience with Dr

|  Mostly Good  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. New is very caring and compassionate. He listens well and takes the time to explain things such as testing,findings on ultrasound, etc in detail. Maria seemed to be aloof thefirst few times I saw her but she seems to be more friendly now. I don't like the fact that they don't do reminder calls and sometimes when I call Maria with questions I feel like I am bothering her. Wait times are not bad; it seems like I wait a lot longer than usual on Fridays.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. New is kind and compassionate. I have gone to him for several years for well- woman exams. He always takes time and answers my questions fully. He is very disarming and makes one feel comfortable. Very kind.

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. New delivered my son, which was my first pregnancy. He has excellent bedside manner, is very thorough, and never rushes you. He does an ultrasound at almost every pregnancy appointment. Appointments are almost always on time unless there is an emergency. I only had two appointments that he was late for (only about 10-15 minutes!) and he was extremely apologetic both times. I had a minor complication post pregnancy and they bent over backwards to get me in for an immediate appointment. This is truly one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is very mellow and calming. Turns out that he had my delivery and another one of his patients delivery going on simultaneously next door. The other patient's delivery was difficult and had complications and ended up with an emergency c-section. You never would have known - he stayed so cool and treated me like his only patient. I moved and live an hour away from his practice now, but I there is no doubt that I will still see him for my next pregnancy. Ditto to the other poster's comments that Maria is not the friendliest, but she is professional, never rude, and warms up after a while ( and calls you back promptly).

|  Good doctor - okay office staff  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. New is extremely professional, patient and kind. The nurses are great as well. I have had a few issues with the office staff; requesting that I call back to make an appointment (why wouldn't you take my number and call me back?), forgetting to give me prep information for certain tests, but all and all I'm pretty happy with the service.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

What a wonderful Dr.! First of all, his appointmentsalways are on time- no wait! That is so helpful whenyou have a million things going on and only somuch time available to take off work. Dr. New is caring,patient, compassionate and trustworthy. His nurse Maria is not as friendly as some ofthe other nurses I have come across. That and the fact that they don't do OB reminder calls are my only "issues."

|  WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. New is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and very easy to talk to. I had a fantastic experience when he delivered my son and now I am pregnant again. I have no doubt that Dr. New will do an excellent job with this baby. He is so calm and cool it is so refreshing. He spends time with me during my appointments and he always answers all my questions. (without seeming rushed)I would highly recommend him and his office!!

|  THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR EVER ...  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. New is truly an amazing doctor! He will answer all of your questions and ease your mind when it comes to any concerns you may have. He is very professional and he really does care about each and every one of his patient's and their families. Dr. New is unique and the best at what he does. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Troy New is a wonderful doctor. He took his time with me and answered all my questions. This is my second pregnancy and we bring my daughter with us to our appointments. Sometimes she gets upset and squirmy but Dr. New is so patient and does not even seem phased. He is very calm and easy to talk to. He also makes good eye contact and tells you his opinion when asked. I have been to two other OBs in Grapevine and neither one of them were anything close to Dr. New.