Dr. Tung Ha DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
Perfect - highly recommended
Everything about the procedure I had was perfect. From the initial consultation, to the preparation, to the surgery, to post op, to recovery - everything exceeded expectations. Dr. Ha is a perfectionist, and the results of my surgery confirm that. I highly recommend Dr. Ha for any neurosurgery. The flawless surgery he performed has changed my life. As an aside, Dr. Ha was referred to me by a friend who had a different procedure by Dr. Ha, with the exact same results - life changing improvement.

March 21st, 2017
Microdiscectomy
Dr. Ha and his staff are the most professional, knowledgeable and personable office I ever dealt with. The whole experience from consultation to surgery to follow up has been superb. Not to mention my symptoms have now totally resolved. I would trust Dr. Ha to do surgery without hesitation. He is the best.

March 2nd, 2017
Cervical fusion
I had a really bad slip and fall accident. I called my local neurosurgical surgical center and made an appointment with Dr. Tung Ha. My first impression of him was that he is a very pleasant man with a very high degree of experience in his field. We agreed on the fact that surgery was required. He informed me of all possibilities that may occur, both good and bad. He answered all of my questions completely and put my mind at ease. The surgery came and went with no issues or concerns. I am recovering very well with no ill effects. I am very happy with Dr. Ha's skill and expertise, and I would highly recommend him.

February 9th, 2017
No nonsense, straight to the issues, excellent surgeon
I could not have found a better surgeon to operate on my lower back than Dr. Ha. He explained his criteria for accepting a patient and what was expected, what the procedure would be, what I should expect as a result of the operation, the length of recovery and the long term effects. As a result, I knew exactly what to expect and felt as prepared as possible.

January 11th, 2017
Excellent experience for a spine surgery
From my very 1st consult and review of my mri I knew i was in great hands! Explained things in easy to understand ways and was confident and kind and understanding. The L4-L5 microdiskety which was to fix the extreme pain in my lower lumbar and numb legs went very well. In just under a month i feel 110% better. Dr. Ha is a special kind of Dr. Who comes highly recommended by me for sure....he has bettered my life! Thank you

January 7th, 2017
AWESOME!
I recently required surgery to remove bone and cartilage debris from my spinal canal that was crushing my L4 nerve root and left my leg nearly paralyzed. Dr Ha was amazing! Excellent pre op eval and explanation. And the surgery was perfect. I believe he is one of the best in the world at this procedure. I don't wish spinal surgery on anyone, but my experience was awesome.

December 4th, 2016
With appreciation to Dr Ha and his Staff
I had the opportunity to meet Dr Ha late in 2015. I call it an opportunity, but in reality, it was a blessing. My injury was a year old at the time of our initial visit. I had done the recommended treatments up to that point with no improvement. I was declining significantly and my quality of life was no longer what it used to be. During my initial visit, Dr Ha was able to diagnose and recommend a solution. He explained everything in detail, took his time and instantly put me at ease. Most importantly, he expected me to be a part of the solution, which I found comforting and befitting. I believe there are many of us today that expect our doctors to “fix” us but do not take responsibility for our own outcome. I looked forward to being a part of my solution. Dr Ha and his staff are kind, courteous and extremely professional! There was not a moment throughout my treatment where I found myself uncomfortable. I am currently a month post op from a single cervical disc replacement. I no longer have pain down my arm and in to my hand. I continue to improve in strength and mobility with physical therapy and I can not state how thankful I am to Dr Ha and his staff.

November 21st, 2016
Dr Ha did both a high-risk cervical fusion and lumbar surgery on me. Both were great successes. I cant

July 7th, 2016
All I can say is that Dr.Ha is a totally amazing surgeon. After my procedure there was absolutely no pain. That was two weeks ago and I feel like a new man after being in pain for many years. I have nothing but admiration for Dr Ha. (He also has a great sense of humor which eases any anxiety. ).

May 26th, 2016
Had a 4 vertebrae fusion. Dr. Ha did a spectacular job. Self confident and assured. Post op 2 weeks and feeling great. Highly recommend . Was a very delicate surgery and his expertise put me at ease. He explains everything in complete detail. Very personable.

March 26th, 2016
Great Results
Every thing turned out great, Surgery on L5. Dr. Ha is a Great Doctor. I have recommended to others

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Ha is excellent
I was having severe pain and Dr. Ha operated on my spine C 5-6. I am two weeks post surgery and doing fantastic. Before this surgery, my whole body hurt and now I am free from the pain that took joy from my daily life. Dr. Ha is very nice and is outstanding in his field.