Dr. Tung Ha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tung Ha?

September 23rd, 2017

Excellent care

Dr Ha has been a life saver, he performed single level disc surgery at C5/6 with prodisc C after a severe disc herniation; gave me 7 years of perfect pain free life. I am an active duty military member and despite my injury, Dr Ha was able to get me back to work and perfect function within a month (jumping, rucking, weights, etc) Extremely competent and great bedside manner and willing to follow up with me even after nearly a decade post op after my body auto fused around the hardware and started causing pain. Despite my body not cooperating, his work/hardware placement is still to this day in perfect alignment. As others have stated, he is indeed a perfectionist and rightfully takes extreme pride in his top quality work. I have seen quite a few doctors for this issue over the last year and he is by far and away the most knowledgeable and helpful.

August 3rd, 2017

BEST SURGEON I HAVE EVER HAD!

Down to earth, extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and he takes time with you at every visit. With surgery, he's a perfectionist but that is to your benefit.

April 21st, 2017

Perfect - highly recommended

Everything about the procedure I had was perfect. From the initial consultation, to the preparation, to the surgery, to post op, to recovery - everything exceeded expectations. Dr. Ha is a perfectionist, and the results of my surgery confirm that. I highly recommend Dr. Ha for any neurosurgery. The flawless surgery he performed has changed my life. As an aside, Dr. Ha was referred to me by a friend who had a different procedure by Dr. Ha, with the exact same results - life changing improvement.

March 21st, 2017

Microdiscectomy

Dr. Ha and his staff are the most professional, knowledgeable and personable office I ever dealt with. The whole experience from consultation to surgery to follow up has been superb. Not to mention my symptoms have now totally resolved. I would trust Dr. Ha to do surgery without hesitation. He is the best.

March 2nd, 2017

Cervical fusion

I had a really bad slip and fall accident. I called my local neurosurgical surgical center and made an appointment with Dr. Tung Ha. My first impression of him was that he is a very pleasant man with a very high degree of experience in his field. We agreed on the fact that surgery was required. He informed me of all possibilities that may occur, both good and bad. He answered all of my questions completely and put my mind at ease. The surgery came and went with no issues or concerns. I am recovering very well with no ill effects. I am very happy with Dr. Ha's skill and expertise, and I would highly recommend him.

February 9th, 2017

No nonsense, straight to the issues, excellent surgeon

I could not have found a better surgeon to operate on my lower back than Dr. Ha. He explained his criteria for accepting a patient and what was expected, what the procedure would be, what I should expect as a result of the operation, the length of recovery and the long term effects. As a result, I knew exactly what to expect and felt as prepared as possible.

January 11th, 2017

Excellent experience for a spine surgery

From my very 1st consult and review of my mri I knew i was in great hands! Explained things in easy to understand ways and was confident and kind and understanding. The L4-L5 microdiskety which was to fix the extreme pain in my lower lumbar and numb legs went very well. In just under a month i feel 110% better. Dr. Ha is a special kind of Dr. Who comes highly recommended by me for sure....he has bettered my life! Thank you

January 7th, 2017

AWESOME!

I recently required surgery to remove bone and cartilage debris from my spinal canal that was crushing my L4 nerve root and left my leg nearly paralyzed. Dr Ha was amazing! Excellent pre op eval and explanation. And the surgery was perfect. I believe he is one of the best in the world at this procedure. I don't wish spinal surgery on anyone, but my experience was awesome.

December 5th, 2016

With appreciation to Dr Ha and his Staff

I had the opportunity to meet Dr Ha late in 2015. I call it an opportunity, but in reality, it was a blessing. My injury was a year old at the time of our initial visit. I had done the recommended treatments up to that point with no improvement. I was declining significantly and my quality of life was no longer what it used to be. During my initial visit, Dr Ha was able to diagnose and recommend a solution. He explained everything in detail, took his time and instantly put me at ease. Most importantly, he expected me to be a part of the solution, which I found comforting and befitting. I believe there are many of us today that expect our doctors to “fix” us but do not take responsibility for our own outcome. I looked forward to being a part of my solution. Dr Ha and his staff are kind, courteous and extremely professional! There was not a moment throughout my treatment where I found myself uncomfortable. I am currently a month post op from a single cervical disc replacement. I no longer have pain down my arm and in to my hand. I continue to improve in strength and mobility with physical therapy and I can not state how thankful I am to Dr Ha and his staff.

November 21st, 2016

Dr Ha did both a high-risk cervical fusion and lumbar surgery on me. Both were great successes. I cant

July 7th, 2016

All I can say is that Dr.Ha is a totally amazing surgeon. After my procedure there was absolutely no pain. That was two weeks ago and I feel like a new man after being in pain for many years. I have nothing but admiration for Dr Ha. (He also has a great sense of humor which eases any anxiety. ).

May 26th, 2016

Had a 4 vertebrae fusion. Dr. Ha did a spectacular job. Self confident and assured. Post op 2 weeks and feeling great. Highly recommend . Was a very delicate surgery and his expertise put me at ease. He explains everything in complete detail. Very personable.