Dr. Tung Ha DO Patient Reviews

• 29 reviews

February 9th, 2017
No nonsense, straight to the issues, excellent surgeon
I could not have found a better surgeon to operate on my lower back than Dr. Ha. He explained his criteria for accepting a patient and what was expected, what the procedure would be, what I should expect as a result of the operation, the length of recovery and the long term effects. As a result, I knew exactly what to expect and felt as prepared as possible.

January 11th, 2017
Excellent experience for a spine surgery
From my very 1st consult and review of my mri I knew i was in great hands! Explained things in easy to understand ways and was confident and kind and understanding. The L4-L5 microdiskety which was to fix the extreme pain in my lower lumbar and numb legs went very well. In just under a month i feel 110% better. Dr. Ha is a special kind of Dr. Who comes highly recommended by me for sure....he has bettered my life! Thank you

January 7th, 2017
AWESOME!
I recently required surgery to remove bone and cartilage debris from my spinal canal that was crushing my L4 nerve root and left my leg nearly paralyzed. Dr Ha was amazing! Excellent pre op eval and explanation. And the surgery was perfect. I believe he is one of the best in the world at this procedure. I don't wish spinal surgery on anyone, but my experience was awesome.

December 4th, 2016
With appreciation to Dr Ha and his Staff
I had the opportunity to meet Dr Ha late in 2015. I call it an opportunity, but in reality, it was a blessing. My injury was a year old at the time of our initial visit. I had done the recommended treatments up to that point with no improvement. I was declining significantly and my quality of life was no longer what it used to be. During my initial visit, Dr Ha was able to diagnose and recommend a solution. He explained everything in detail, took his time and instantly put me at ease. Most importantly, he expected me to be a part of the solution, which I found comforting and befitting. I believe there are many of us today that expect our doctors to “fix” us but do not take responsibility for our own outcome. I looked forward to being a part of my solution. Dr Ha and his staff are kind, courteous and extremely professional! There was not a moment throughout my treatment where I found myself uncomfortable. I am currently a month post op from a single cervical disc replacement. I no longer have pain down my arm and in to my hand. I continue to improve in strength and mobility with physical therapy and I can not state how thankful I am to Dr Ha and his staff.

November 21st, 2016
Dr Ha did both a high-risk cervical fusion and lumbar surgery on me. Both were great successes. I cant

July 7th, 2016
All I can say is that Dr.Ha is a totally amazing surgeon. After my procedure there was absolutely no pain. That was two weeks ago and I feel like a new man after being in pain for many years. I have nothing but admiration for Dr Ha. (He also has a great sense of humor which eases any anxiety. ).

May 26th, 2016
Had a 4 vertebrae fusion. Dr. Ha did a spectacular job. Self confident and assured. Post op 2 weeks and feeling great. Highly recommend . Was a very delicate surgery and his expertise put me at ease. He explains everything in complete detail. Very personable.

March 26th, 2016
Great Results
Every thing turned out great, Surgery on L5. Dr. Ha is a Great Doctor. I have recommended to others

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Ha is excellent
I was having severe pain and Dr. Ha operated on my spine C 5-6. I am two weeks post surgery and doing fantastic. Before this surgery, my whole body hurt and now I am free from the pain that took joy from my daily life. Dr. Ha is very nice and is outstanding in his field.

November 10th, 2015
Dr Ha is my hero.
I'm 26 and my disc herniated. After a year of nerve pain from a bulging disc and feeling like I was going crazy, being treated poorly by doctors with no bed side manner, my disc finally herniated and I was no longer able to function. I was referred to Dr Ha. He looked at my MRI results and knew exactly what needed to be done, surgery was not the answer I wanted of course, but he made me feel at ease about it somehow. He is so, so confident and friendly I was blown away. If you are like me and you need someone to help you get your life back, go see him. He knows what he is doing. He is the whole package. Thank you for everything, Dr Ha, you are amazing at what you do.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Ha was an awesome Dr. My back surgery was done without a problem and has been great since. His follow up was great and I can say this was probably the best experience I have had with a Dr.

October 21st, 2015
What a great Dr. He showed me the MRI and told me exactly what was going on (and why) along with what needed to happen after the surgery and my involvement afterwards. He obviously wants the very best for all of his patients and I could not be more pleased. I had a relatively minor operation where he had to remove some calcium buildup from the L3-L4 and the herniated disk between those and made room for my spinal chord to work as it should. It was not going to get better with physical therapy or anything else so surgery was the only option. Things could not have gone better and two weeks now post-op and I feel awesome. Walking upright and finally able to sleep flat in a bed. I would not hesitate to use this Dr. again.