A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Cabalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Cabalu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalu graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabalu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabalu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tyrone T. Cabalu practice?
Dr. Tyrone Cabalu practices Pediatrics near North Arlington, NJ.
See North Arlington Pediatricians.