A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyson Godsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyson Godsy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godsy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Godsy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyson Godsy MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tyson Godsy practice?
- Dr. Tyson Godsy has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyson Godsy practices General Practice and Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners and Houston Psychiatrists.