Learn more about Dr. Uwe Pontius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uwe Pontius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pontius
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pontius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uwe Pontius, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontius graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pontius has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uwe R Pontius MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uwe R. Pontius practice?
- Dr. Uwe Pontius has 1 office location.
Dr. Uwe Pontius practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.