Learn more about Dr. Uwe Pontius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Uwe Pontius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pontius
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pontius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Uwe Pontius, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontius graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pontius has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Uwe R Pontius MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Uwe R. Pontius practice?
- Dr. Uwe Pontius has 1 office location.
Dr. Uwe Pontius practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.