Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR
by J. Puckett on Jun 7th, 2016

My husband went to see this doctor. The staff is extremely rude. They sent my husband for over 4000.00 worth of blood work and sent him to an out of network lab company. We received a bill for almost 1000.00 in lab costs due to this error. When we contacted the doctors office they said they did nothing wrong. They print out the lab orders and they always do it right. If they had printed out the lab orders correctly then when my husband went to the out of network lab company they sent him to the lab company would have denied the orders as they would not have been theirs. They gave my husband the lab orders and even wrote down the address and told him where to go. We called and asked to have the doctor call us and were told "the doctor does not call patients". They called my husband a liar on the telephone and told him it was his mistake and they were not responsible. I recommend you do not use this doctor as you will be broke due to errors on her staff's part before you leave their office.

Dr show details Dr