inactive

Dr. David Zeltsman MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Great Neck, NY

December 28th, 2015
Best Dr. Ever saved my life if I had not gone to him I don't think I would be typing this . 7 years and counting

February 6th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Zeltsman is a compassionate and skilled exceptionally skilled thoracic surgeon. I highly recommend him as your physician.

May 9th, 2012
Horrible bedside manner. He is abrupt and sarcastic. When I asked if something could be my condition he said he ordered "two crystal balls but neither came yet-this question is not my specialty". He has no compassion for the patient.Stay away!

November 29th, 2011
Wonderful experience
His staff is very courteous. He explained the process to me step by step in words I could understand. The morning of the surgery before I even changed he greeted me with a smile and made me feel at ease. The scare is not even noticeable. I had a slight fever the day after and he returned my call on a Saturday. My experience was comfortable the first time and he is now going to perform my second surgery.