A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeri Yarema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeri Yarema, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeri Yarema, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarema graduated from Ternopol Med Inst, Ternopol, Ukraine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yarema has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John`s Hospital
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeri Yarema MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Valeri Yarema practice?
- Dr. Valeri Yarema has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valeri Yarema practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.