Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells?

June 19th, 2017

OUTSTANDING CARE AND WONDERFUL OFFICE!

Dr. Sorkin Wells is a wonderful doc. who truly cares for her patients! I can't say enough good things. She straightened out my hormones after my long-time (male) doc. couldn't be bothered. I had my babies long ago, but I would have loved to have had her as my OB. Best experience I've had in a very long time!

November 12th, 2016

I've been treating with Dr. Sorkin-Wells for over twenty years and I love her. She's smart, capable, warm and friendly. I may go in for yearly exams only but she always remembers who I am and takes meticulous care of my health.

June 22nd, 2015

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Sorkin is very professional. She made me feel very comfortable, spoke very politely and listened to me with patience. I totally loved to visit her, she is an awesome doc !!!!

February 8th, 2013

excellent bedside manner

June 26th, 2012

Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells is an amazing doctor. She made me feel very comfortable and was so easy to talk with about health issues. Dr. Valerie is awesome!

February 24th, 2012

Amazing Doctor and staff

From the moment I walked in to the office I felt a different vibe then in any other doctors office I have entered in 20 years. Doctor Sorkin-Wells has a way about her that makes you feel like you are the only patient she has. If you are looking for a caring Doctor, Medical Assistant and staff, this is the place!!

June 12th, 2010

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN SINCE I LIVE IN PHOENIX

SMART, WARM, CARING, DOES NOT RUSH THE APPOINTMENT.DR. SORKIN-WELLS IS A WONDERFUL FEMALE DOCTOR THAT UNDERSTANDS THE EMOTIONS AND NEEDS OF HER PATIENTS.

Doctor's Response

I greatly appreciate the comment. And, as of June 1st, I am no longer doing obstetrics, which now has enabled me to open my schedule to my gynecology patients, and minimalizing wait time for annual check-ups! So ladies, you should be able to see me when you want to see me!

SHOW

June 6th, 2009

Best Bedside manner!

She really gives you all the facts. She really makes you feel comfortable and helps you understand everything! She is awesome!

January 26th, 2009

there is no other like her

Dr. Sorkin Wells is the best. Hard to get annual check up apts but if you need to get in to see her, she will get to in. I would trust no one else. She is the best.

September 25th, 2017