Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Mounika on Jun 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sorkin is very professional. She made me feel very comfortable, spoke very politely and listened to me with patience. I totally loved to visit her, she is an awesome doc !!!!

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells is an amazing doctor. She made me feel very comfortable and was so easy to talk with about health issues. Dr. Valerie is awesome!

Amazing Doctor and staff show details Amazing Doctor and staff
Feb 24th, 2012

From the moment I walked in to the office I felt a different vibe then in any other doctors office I have entered in 20 years. Doctor Sorkin-Wells has a way about her that makes you feel like you are the only patient she has. If you are looking for a caring Doctor, Medical Assistant and staff, this is the place!!

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN SINCE I LIVE IN PHOENIX show details BEST DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN SINCE I LIVE IN PHOENIX
Jun 11th, 2010

SMART, WARM, CARING, DOES NOT RUSH THE APPOINTMENT.DR. SORKIN-WELLS IS A WONDERFUL FEMALE DOCTOR THAT UNDERSTANDS THE EMOTIONS AND NEEDS OF HER PATIENTS.

Doctor's Response

I greatly appreciate the comment. And, as of June 1st, I am no longer doing obstetrics, which now has enabled me to open my schedule to my gynecology patients, and minimalizing wait time for annual check-ups! So ladies, you should be able to see me when you want to see me!

Best Bedside manner! show details Best Bedside manner!
Jun 6th, 2009

She really gives you all the facts. She really makes you feel comfortable and helps you understand everything! She is awesome!

there is no other like her show details there is no other like her
Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Sorkin Wells is the best. Hard to get annual check up apts but if you need to get in to see her, she will get to in. I would trust no one else. She is the best.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by arizonasummer on Oct 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sorkin-Wells is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. The only problem is she is difficut to get an appointment with.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
A True Professional show details A True Professional
by booknook on Mar 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Sorkin Wells is one of the few doctors that actually see thier patients as people and not a sack of bones and blood. She took the time to talk with me about my concerns, and took the time to check everything. I am grateful for her assistance with my physical and emotional health. She is a true healer.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com