Learn more about Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khachadurian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khachadurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachadurian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khachadurian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practice?
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin Square, NY.
See Franklin Square Orthopedic Surgeons.