A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khachadurian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khachadurian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachadurian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Khachadurian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practice?
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Franklin Square Orthopedic Surgeons.