A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachadurian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Khachadurian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practice?
- Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Franklin Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Franklin Square Surgeons.