Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin Square, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Khachadurian is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Mercy Medical Center and Franklin Hospital. Dr. Khachadurian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Vartkes Khachadurian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Square, NY.
Dr. Leon Sultan
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Franklin Square, NY 0.38 mi46
Dr. Martin Lehman
West Hempstead, NY 1.56 mi
Dr. William Long
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Valley Stream, NY 1.80 mi11