A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veena Devarakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veena Devarakonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Devarakonda graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Devarakonda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veena Srinath Devarakonda MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Veena S. Devarakonda practice?
- Dr. Veena Devarakonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Veena Devarakonda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists, Stockton Critical Care Practitioners, and Stockton Pulmonologists.