Uncaring show details Uncaring
Mar 7th, 2014

Verna Porter has poor people skills. She is unsympathetic to her patients. Her attitude is imperious. She is not really interested in helping you just getting you out the door.

by Easton on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr Porter has a very comforting bedside manner. She took the time to not only do a thorough examination, but also reduce my fears about crazy headaches. Very nice and friendly office staff.

by Daniel on Jul 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Porter and have now spent a month and a half trying schedule an appointment. I dealt Ronald, who showed little interest in the office having any new patients. Called up multiple times and got the same arrogant attitude. He indicated that the office was waiting on paperwork several times yet not once did I get a call indicating this was the case. Oh, and DO NOT SAY "Second Opinion" when calling unless you're ready for a verbal scolding. Clearly, this review is not complete as I have yet to see Dr. Porter. However, I am not impressed with the lack of professionalism displayed by their office. Perhaps others will have better luck. Feel Bette All.

Jul 10th, 2013

Outstanding doctor. She has really helped me with several neurological problems. She is always on time and very professional and caring. I couldn't be more pleased with her care. I would recommend her to anyone!

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Ian Camarillo on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Porter ordered a blood test and MRI but I explained I was unable to pay for expensive services right now because of my financial situation. So I didn't get the MRI but I asked how much the blood test would cost and the doctor said "not expensive, $200 at the most". The bill was $950. This is totally inaccurate and unprofessional considering I communicated I was financially unable to pay for expensive services.

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by John P. on May 16th, 2013

Very efficient office. Extremely helpful doctor.

patient show details patient
Oct 17th, 2012

good luck if you can call for an office person to help you. wait, wait, and wait on the phone for an impersonal machine. thank you for holding!