Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Unprofessional and arrogant... show details Unprofessional and arrogant...
Apr 21st, 2015

I went to see Vernon for a number of neurological issues. I had some simple questions and I was eager to find out what's been causing my issues, as well finding some solutions. PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE and see anyone else but this guy. As one reviewer wrote, he's VERY ARROGANT and has an uppity attitude. If you have any concerns or questions, save them because he's only going to talk about what he wants to talk about. I went in looking for help and this guy felt it was more important to try and grandstand. He has extremely poor bedside manner and will make you feel as if you're wasting his time. I was very disappointed with my visit. To make things worse, after having me take tests, he never got back with me to discuss the results. He sure didn't have a problem sending me the bill though! This guy needs to go see the Wizard and get a heart. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

by Jack on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Williams has been seeing me for several months. He is rude, condescending and over all has treated me like I am wasting his time. He has made no effort to read my file after my initial visit to become familiar with me, my injury, or my job specifications. I have been on disability for 5 months. On my last visit I waited for over an hour to be seen by Dr. Williams. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and left the room without examining me, leaving me there thinking he was surely come back to actually "care" for me. Then his nurse called me out of the room and said I was done. I explained that the Dr. hadn't even finished with me and that I needed to either be released to go back to work without restrictions or that the Dr. needed to extend my disability. The nurse was argumentative and explained that the Dr. was too busy to go over my work restrictions. At that time, the Dr. came out of another one of his 3.5 minute visits with another patient, and told the nurse to write a note for me to return to work with restrictions. MY JOB DOESN'T ALLOW ANY RESTRICTIONS. All he did was put me in a position that disrupted my disability payments and I am unable to return to work because of the restrictions he put me on. I am writing this review to inform other people of the experience I had with this doctor. If I could put lower than 1 star I would. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. There are plenty of caring, compassionate doctors that "treat" their patients with the respect and concern that we each deserve.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Lawrence Wells on Sep 3rd, 2014

Office is on time. Dr. Williams takes good care of his patients. Office can handle different procedures. Dr. Williams staff is hard working and friendly. Overall; Well Satisfied.

Run, don't walk... show details Run, don't walk...
Sep 6th, 2012

Do not go to him. Unprofessional, horrible mean. This is a terrible doctor. He was abnoxiously late, made a terrible diagnosis and left me off worse thans when I arrivedlRun... Find another doctor!

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I see a lot of pain management patients, and I completely understand that your situation is difficult. If I was late, it was because of an unanticipated patient emergency that happened before-hand. We do our best to be on time, but sometimes patients need more than what initially expect for their appointments. In those cases, we need to meet those patients' needs, and this can set the schedule behind. Pain-related issues often require multiple visits to identify the pain generator as well as the most effective and appropriate treatments. I ask that you have patience during this process and give us--or whichever doctor you choose--a fair opportunity to do our best to improve your pain and function.

Great Pain Management Doctor show details Great Pain Management Doctor
Dec 21st, 2011

Very impressed, he's one of the top 10% pain management Doctors, he didn't need to talk much, just solved my problem, without and BS. After years of pain management doctors that didn't care, I located Dr. William, he was the only doctor that knew what he was doing.He didn't just treat my pain with just drugs, had a treatment for my Achilles tendon, injections for my lower back, and a treatment for my sciatic nerve problem.