Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Lawrence Wells on Sep 3rd, 2014

Office is on time. Dr. Williams takes good care of his patients. Office can handle different procedures. Dr. Williams staff is hard working and friendly. Overall; Well Satisfied.

|  Run, don't walk...  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Do not go to him. Unprofessional, horrible mean. This is a terrible doctor. He was abnoxiously late, made a terrible diagnosis and left me off worse thans when I arrivedlRun... Find another doctor!

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I see a lot of pain management patients, and I completely understand that your situation is difficult. If I was late, it was because of an unanticipated patient emergency that happened before-hand. We do our best to be on time, but sometimes patients need more than what initially expect for their appointments. In those cases, we need to meet those patients' needs, and this can set the schedule behind. Pain-related issues often require multiple visits to identify the pain generator as well as the most effective and appropriate treatments. I ask that you have patience during this process and give us--or whichever doctor you choose--a fair opportunity to do our best to improve your pain and function.

|  Great Pain Management Doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Very impressed, he's one of the top 10% pain management Doctors, he didn't need to talk much, just solved my problem, without and BS. After years of pain management doctors that didn't care, I located Dr. William, he was the only doctor that knew what he was doing.He didn't just treat my pain with just drugs, had a treatment for my Achilles tendon, injections for my lower back, and a treatment for my sciatic nerve problem.