Dr. Vernon Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016
Terrible bed side manner
On my last visit I waited most 2 hours to be seen. Then a resident or whatever she was, I don't know because she her tone was so low I didn't get her name or title. When I asked why I have been waiting so long she told me that it has been a long day for everyone. WHAT. She finally left the room to get the dr. He came in and spent 5 minutes being little or no help.

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Williams has been seeing me for several months. He is rude, condescending and over all has treated me like I am wasting his time. He has made no effort to read my file after my initial visit to become familiar with me, my injury, or my job specifications. I have been on disability for 5 months. On my last visit I waited for over an hour to be seen by Dr. Williams. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and left the room without examining me, leaving me there thinking he was surely come back to actually "care" for me. Then his nurse called me out of the room and said I was done. I explained that the Dr. hadn't even finished with me and that I needed to either be released to go back to work without restrictions or that the Dr. needed to extend my disability. The nurse was argumentative and explained that the Dr. was too busy to go over my work restrictions. At that time, the Dr. came out of another one of his 3.5 minute visits with another patient, and told the nurse to write a note for me to return to work with restrictions. MY JOB DOESN'T ALLOW ANY RESTRICTIONS. All he did was put me in a position that disrupted my disability payments and I am unable to return to work because of the restrictions he put me on. I am writing this review to inform other people of the experience I had with this doctor. If I could put lower than 1 star I would. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. There are plenty of caring, compassionate doctors that "treat" their patients with the respect and concern that we each deserve.

September 3rd, 2014
Great Doctor
Office is on time. Dr. Williams takes good care of his patients. Office can handle different procedures. Dr. Williams staff is hard working and friendly. Overall; Well Satisfied.

March 29th, 2013
The worst and most arrogant uncaring doctor I have ever met. His manner was unpleasant almost jaded. He doesn't care enough to even look you in the eye. Talked down to me when I asked questions in a way to discourage any further discussion. I thought the exam itself was unnecessarily rough. Very strange and unexpected experience. I have always respected the Kerlan Jobe practice and I am shocked that they would have such an unprofessional m.d. on staff. There was nothing good about my experience with dr. Vernon Williams.

September 6th, 2012
Run, don't walk...
Do not go to him. Unprofessional, horrible mean. This is a terrible doctor. He was abnoxiously late, made a terrible diagnosis and left me off worse thans when I arrivedlRun... Find another doctor!
Doctor's Response

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I see a lot of pain management patients, and I completely understand that your situation is difficult. If I was late, it was because of an unanticipated patient emergency that happened before-hand. We do our best to be on time, but sometimes patients need more than what initially expect for their appointments. In those cases, we need to meet those patients' needs, and this can set the schedule behind. Pain-related issues often require multiple visits to identify the pain generator as well as the most effective and appropriate treatments. I ask that you have patience during this process and give us--or whichever doctor you choose--a fair opportunity to do our best to improve your pain and function.

March 21st, 2012
I have had a lot of experiance with doctors first because I was a Medical Technologist and second because of the injuries and illness that I have had. This guy is by far the worst medical practicianer that I have ever dealt with. Notice that I did not use the term doctor when talking about him because this is a term of respect that I reserve for people who truly care for their patients. This guy didn't shake hands with me nor did make eye contact with me. He seemed to be in a big hurry and he walked out of the exam room in the middle of seeing me. He left the room a second time before I had a chance to ask him some questions that were important to me. His demenor towards me was rude and impatient. I got the feeling that he was looking at me with contempt.

October 21st, 2016