Sports Medicine Specialist, Neurologists

6801 Park Ter
Ste 400
Westchester, Los Angeles, CA 90045
310-665-7280
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

The worst and most arrogant uncaring doctor I have ever met. His manner was unpleasant almost jaded. He doesn't care enough to even look you in the eye. Talked down to me when I asked questions in a way to discourage any further discussion. I thought the exam itself was unnecessarily rough. Very strange and unexpected experience. I have always respected the Kerlan Jobe practice and I am shocked that they would have such an unprofessional m.d. on staff. There was nothing good about my experience with dr. Vernon Williams.

|  Run, don't walk...  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Do not go to him. Unprofessional, horrible mean. This is a terrible doctor. He was abnoxiously late, made a terrible diagnosis and left me off worse thans when I arrivedlRun... Find another doctor!

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

I have had a lot of experiance with doctors first because I was a Medical Technologist and second because of the injuries and illness that I have had. This guy is by far the worst medical practicianer that I have ever dealt with. Notice that I did not use the term doctor when talking about him because this is a term of respect that I reserve for people who truly care for their patients. This guy didn't shake hands with me nor did make eye contact with me. He seemed to be in a big hurry and he walked out of the exam room in the middle of seeing me. He left the room a second time before I had a chance to ask him some questions that were important to me. His demenor towards me was rude and impatient. I got the feeling that he was looking at me with contempt.

|  Great Pain Management Doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Very impressed, he's one of the top 10% pain management Doctors, he didn't need to talk much, just solved my problem, without and BS. After years of pain management doctors that didn't care, I located Dr. William, he was the only doctor that knew what he was doing.He didn't just treat my pain with just drugs, had a treatment for my Achilles tendon, injections for my lower back, and a treatment for my sciatic nerve problem.