A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Gipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Gipps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Gipps, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipps graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Gipps has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Silvia Gipps MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Veronica S. Gipps practice?
- Dr. Veronica Gipps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Veronica Gipps practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Physiatrists.