A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Gipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Gipps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gipps
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gipps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Gipps, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipps graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Gipps has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Veronica Silvia Gipps MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Veronica S. Gipps practice?
- Dr. Veronica Gipps has 1 office location.
Dr. Veronica Gipps practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Physiatrists.