A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Veronica Gipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Veronica Gipps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Veronica Gipps, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipps graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Gipps has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gipps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Veronica S. Gipps practice?
Dr. Veronica Gipps practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Physiatrists.