Dr. Veronica Villalba MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 2nd, 2015
I switched to DrVilalba half way through my pregnancy. Being my first child I wanted a Dr I could connect with. My prior OBGYN was always in a hurry and my appts always felt rushed. Dr Villalba would actually sit on the office stool and go over results and bared with all my questions as a first mom. I payed promptly and was always on time to my appts so i can only assume her staff appreciated my efforts. My husband and I trully feel comfortable here and even though she is more expensive to have as an OBGYN because shes a specialist i wouldnt have it any other way.

March 20th, 2015
i have very bad experience with her ,for me she jut sucks

November 23rd, 2013
My first 2 appts were great with this doctor. She confirmed my pregnancy and gave me an appt for a sonogram the following week. At the time I calculates myself that I was about 6 weeks pregnant. She also confirmed that was true. The day of the sonogram she told me she couldn't see anything and that I was way earlier than expected. Which was very hard to believe. She gave me another appt for a sonogram for 2 weeks later. I showed up at my time only to be told that the doctor left. Rude. I didn't receive any call to let me know my appt would be canceled. I was given another sonogram appt. Went to that one only to be told that my I seance did not provide medical benefits so if I wanted a sonogram I would have to pay out of pocket. And was also told that I had to pay for the last visit and the sonogram I was given. I paid it off and am still receiving bills from that office. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

September 18th, 2013
Account Executive
I've been a patient of Dr. Villalba for a year now and she and her staff have been truly wonderful. The attention they give to your health issues and the care they provide is the best I've had in a long time. I recently had surgery (robotic hysterectomy) and Dr. Villalba was very informative about the procedure and the recovery process. I recommend her and her staff to any female looking for a great OB/GYN.

February 7th, 2013
I love this office!
I recently delivered my first baby with this doctor. She is a really good doctor and her staff is always kind and courteous to me. I like that everyone got to know me on a first name basis. I do not believe the negative feedback below. I was referred by my friend to this doctor and I have since referred a lot of my friends and sister to this doctor and they all rave about her.

September 28th, 2012
Choose another doctor
I went in for a simple UTI. The procedure to get the culture and prescribe the proper antibiotic took over a week. Meanwhile I took the wrong meds that not only kept me in pain but also gave me a yeast infection. A UTI is very serious if not treated properly, it could easily result to a kidney infection. The Doctor and staffs decision to have me wait a week was nothing less than negligent. I switched doctors.

September 24th, 2012
Excellent service
Dr. Villalba is an excellent Gynecologist we were very please with the service and the treatment that we received at the Dr. Villalbas office. and at the day when the baby was due.

May 24th, 2012
Amazing!!! Love them!!!
I would 100% without any doubts refer anyone and everyone to this office. I have had nothing but great experiences here! For the first time in my life I actually look forward to going to the doctor. She is so caring and understanding and will always answer any questions or concerns I have. This is my first pregnancy and I feel so comfortable and at ease 100% of the time. This experience would not have been the same without their help to guide me through the whole process. Her staff is awesome and always makes me feel so welcome and comfortable. Getting an appointment to fit my schedule is actually very easy. I'm so glad I was blessed enough to find such amazing people to care for me and my new baby. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Anyone who writes these awful reviews are obviously impossible to impress, because if anyone is going to satisfy their patients, it is them!!!

August 4th, 2011
Very disappointed...would never....never..never suggest to visit this doctor. Very rude staff.

August 3rd, 2010
Wonderful
I have seen this doctor for many years and she has the most wonderful staff and is very caring herself. She has delivered both my children. She has had the same staff thru both pregnancies. On top of being caring and commpassionate. The office is very helpful in dealing with any billing issues. I cant believe anyone would speak so poorly of this office. I reoommend her to anyone I know.

July 30th, 2010
Absolutely bad experience
We had a pathetic experience with this doctor. We know in old times and even today we have midwifes who can assist in delivering the baby. If the case goes normally any midwife can do that. But if the case needs attention the gynecologist is supposed to take corrective measures. Forget about corrective measures, you will not get an appointment. The office stuff is extremely rude. And later we knew that the appointents are not avaibale, because she generally calls for appoiuntments..even sometime to hand over your pathology report. So it appers she is a busy doctor. Anyway not only my wife's pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but she had to experience going to emergency while she was releasing blood from her body. Miscarriage may not be totally in control of doctor, but she and her staff could have prevented all the physical pain and partly emotional pain that we experienced.