Obstetricians & Gynecologists
6750 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 207
Irving, TX 75039
972-444-8423
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2013

My first 2 appts were great with this doctor. She confirmed my pregnancy and gave me an appt for a sonogram the following week. At the time I calculates myself that I was about 6 weeks pregnant. She also confirmed that was true. The day of the sonogram she told me she couldn't see anything and that I was way earlier than expected. Which was very hard to believe. She gave me another appt for a sonogram for 2 weeks later. I showed up at my time only to be told that the doctor left. Rude. I didn't receive any call to let me know my appt would be canceled. I was given another sonogram appt. Went to that one only to be told that my I seance did not provide medical benefits so if I wanted a sonogram I would have to pay out of pocket. And was also told that I had to pay for the last visit and the sonogram I was given. I paid it off and am still receiving bills from that office. I would not recommend this office to anyone!

|  Account Executive  |  show details
by Rose on Sep 18th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Villalba for a year now and she and her staff have been truly wonderful. The attention they give to your health issues and the care they provide is the best I've had in a long time. I recently had surgery (robotic hysterectomy) and Dr. Villalba was very informative about the procedure and the recovery process. I recommend her and her staff to any female looking for a great OB/GYN.

|  I love this office!  |  show details
by Angela on Feb 7th, 2013

I recently delivered my first baby with this doctor. She is a really good doctor and her staff is always kind and courteous to me. I like that everyone got to know me on a first name basis. I do not believe the negative feedback below. I was referred by my friend to this doctor and I have since referred a lot of my friends and sister to this doctor and they all rave about her.

|  Choose another doctor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I went in for a simple UTI. The procedure to get the culture and prescribe the proper antibiotic took over a week. Meanwhile I took the wrong meds that not only kept me in pain but also gave me a yeast infection. A UTI is very serious if not treated properly, it could easily result to a kidney infection. The Doctor and staffs decision to have me wait a week was nothing less than negligent. I switched doctors.

|  Excellent service  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Villalba is an excellent Gynecologist we were very please with the service and the treatment that we received at the Dr. Villalbas office. and at the day when the baby was due.

|  Amazing!!! Love them!!!  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I would 100% without any doubts refer anyone and everyone to this office. I have had nothing but great experiences here! For the first time in my life I actually look forward to going to the doctor. She is so caring and understanding and will always answer any questions or concerns I have. This is my first pregnancy and I feel so comfortable and at ease 100% of the time. This experience would not have been the same without their help to guide me through the whole process. Her staff is awesome and always makes me feel so welcome and comfortable. Getting an appointment to fit my schedule is actually very easy. I'm so glad I was blessed enough to find such amazing people to care for me and my new baby. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Anyone who writes these awful reviews are obviously impossible to impress, because if anyone is going to satisfy their patients, it is them!!!

|  Worst Experience Ever with the Staff!!! Do Not Go There!!!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

just this past week, my wife had an appointment for a procedure and I simply asked a question over the phone for the procedure but their office manager Felicia? was absolutely the most rude person I have ever talked to at any Dr's office. She would not let me talk and basically hung up on me after I let her say whatever she wanted to communicate. She said "if you don't want want to come here you can go somewhere else" with a very rude tone of voice! Is that the way the Dr's staff should speak to any patients family member? My wife did do a simple procedure there, but we both decided that we do not need to be treated that way and will go else where. They also had about $400 balance that was overpaid and had it not been my insurance company notifying me, we would have never found out about that because they never sent me the remainder of the credit.My wife mentioned to me their staff was rude I found out that myself and after reviewing others comments online I see that there are many others with pretty much same experience! So really, STAY AWAY from this place people!!!

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

Very disappointed...would never....never..never suggest to visit this doctor. Very rude staff.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

I have seen this doctor for many years and she has the most wonderful staff and is very caring herself. She has delivered both my children. She has had the same staff thru both pregnancies. On top of being caring and commpassionate. The office is very helpful in dealing with any billing issues. I cant believe anyone would speak so poorly of this office. I reoommend her to anyone I know.

|  Absolutely bad experience  |  show details
by Assisting others on Jul 30th, 2010

We had a pathetic experience with this doctor. We know in old times and even today we have midwifes who can assist in delivering the baby. If the case goes normally any midwife can do that. But if the case needs attention the gynecologist is supposed to take corrective measures. Forget about corrective measures, you will not get an appointment. The office stuff is extremely rude. And later we knew that the appointents are not avaibale, because she generally calls for appoiuntments..even sometime to hand over your pathology report. So it appers she is a busy doctor. Anyway not only my wife's pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but she had to experience going to emergency while she was releasing blood from her body. Miscarriage may not be totally in control of doctor, but she and her staff could have prevented all the physical pain and partly emotional pain that we experienced.

|  Unprofessional staff - stay away  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

With any doctor`s office, a bad staff can ruin the whole thing for you. In my case, I had a 100 appointment, but the door to the office was...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com