Dr. Vicente Font MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Fort Lauderdale, FL

January 31st, 2016
thanks
loved my office visit, very reassuring. thanks

February 17th, 2015
Excellent
One word: excellent! Experienced, well trained, compassionate. Office staff helpful as well. I will not be changing.

February 12th, 2015
He is a keeper
Met Dr. Font in 2014 for evaluation of a heart murmur. Turns out I had severe mitral valve leakage and my heart was starting to suffer. Dr. Font happened to be an expert in valve disease and he educated me and guided me through the entire process. After various tests, I ended up with a mitral repair by the surgeons at Holy Cross Hospital. My experience was great and I feel thankful for everything that was done. I will never leave this medical office, I feel safe and cared for. Dr. Font is a solid cardiologist and gentle human being.

August 16th, 2013
fantastic
Dr Font saw me for the first time about 4 years ago and has seen me for follow ups ever since. My problem was that I was having a hard time finding a medication that would bring my blood pressure down and at the same time, be able to tolerate it. He was able to take me though the process of finding the right pill. He spent a lot of time educating me on the things I needed to do. He took the time to answer my questions with great patience and courtesy. He even spent time talking to my children about my condition. I am so happy I found him. Keep up the good work Dr F!

April 8th, 2013
Excellent !
Dr Font is an excellent Doctor. He spent alot of time explaining everything to me. He doesnt jump to unnecessary testing. He is patient and compassionate. He made me feel very comfortable and that we had all his undivided attention. The best bedside manner. His staff was very nice and courteous. The wait was not long at all. The office is run like clockwork. It was a very good experience. So happy to have found him.

March 3rd, 2012
Mr. Sullivan
Dr. Font is a phenomenal healthcare provider and compassionate person. He has taken care of my wife and I for 10 years. Sweet, smart, reliable and caring. God Bless you, Dr. Font.

April 7th, 2011
very good doctor
Muy buen doctor, fantastica persona con buen corazon. El es el cardiologo de mis padres, le salvo la vida a mi papa.

December 23rd, 2010
Excellent cardiologist. Knowledgeable, caring, professional. Office staff and facility were great.

December 22nd, 2010
Great doctor
I saw him for the first time due to shortness of breath and chest pain. He did a thorough exam, ordered several tests (stress test, echo, TEE) and discovered that I needed heart surgery (removal of pericardium). I had been to 2 internists and 2 cardiologists and they all missed the diagnosis. I feel great now thanks to Dr. Font.

October 27th, 2009
excellent care
Diagnosed & I believe saved my husband's life 13 years ago.. Top notch .