A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Weng is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ft. Worth, TX.
Dr. Weng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Kuo-Chen Weng DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor K. Weng practice?
- Dr. Victor Weng has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Weng practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists.