A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Yunsoo Shin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Y. Shin practice?
- Dr. Victoria Shin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victoria Shin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.