A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Shin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Y Shin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria Y. Shin practice?
- Dr. Victoria Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Victoria Shin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.