A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victoria Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victoria Walton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victoria Walton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victoria Ann Walton MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victoria A. Walton practice?
- Dr. Victoria Walton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Victoria Walton practices Neurology near , .