Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 15th, 2015

Decent enough doctor and pleasant enough staff. Just be prepared to spend 2 hours waiting for a simple strep test

avoid this place show details avoid this place
by cyril longfellow on Apr 1st, 2015

horrible place

excellent doctor TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY show details excellent doctor TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
by JERRY G. on Apr 8th, 2013

~~ VERY excellent doctor ~~ GOOD OFFICE STAFF AS WELL ~~ JUST NEED TO BE UNDER STAND THEY ARE YOUNG ~~

great doctor rude MA show details great doctor rude MA
Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr reddy is a great doctor but considering you spend most of your time with the MA shouldnt she be just as great as the doctor. The main MA is rude and did not listen to what i had to say about my problem. Not to mention her breath smelled bad while taking my temp. How sick i was my stomach was weak to begin with. She did not look nor act professional

Very Rude show details Very Rude
May 10th, 2012

The doctor was incredibly rude and agressive towards me. Didn't respond to questions. When I showed my injury she just looked at the clock.

Compassionate Doctor in Elk Grove show details Compassionate Doctor in Elk Grove
Jan 11th, 2012

I was having an ongoing problem and was recently diagnosed with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. My general physician did not know what was going on. This physician helped me get to the bottom of my diagnosis. Dr. Reddy was excellent, and she was so compassionate when it came to listening to my health problem and not just sending you in the wrong direction. After 2 years of being guided back and forth, she nailed the issue at hand. I am thankful to have this woman in my life. I thought I was losing my mind when the pain would not stop. She came to my rescue. God Bless.

Very Rude and Incompetent show details Very Rude and Incompetent
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Reddy was has very poor bedside manner, and was extremely rude to my mother and said, "if you want to die, then die," when my mother refused to take medication for high cholestrol. My mother changed her diet and she now has normal cholestrol levels. I went to go see Dr. Reddy twice when I had strep throat. She indicated that I did not have it (even when I was adamant that I did) and sent me home both times. She said she'd give me antibiotics if I wanted them, but she wasn't sure. I, of course said no because she said I shouldn't take antibiotics if i didn't have strep throat (even though I was misdiagnosed and I did have it). She said if anything happened to me, she wouldn't be available because she was going on vacation. Inevitably, I had to go urgent care after 3 weeks of having strep throat because my throat was closing up! She does not have good bedside manner, nor does she appear to care about her patients. This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. My mother and I changed doctors immediately. The next doctor I had was fantastic. If you want to be spoken to like a human being and want to get some medical care, DO NOT see Vijaya Reddy.

Jul 27th, 2010