Dr. Vijaya Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017
Rude Doctor and worst office
It is perhaps the worst office I have ever dealt with where everyone from doctor to receiptonist are so rude. Doctor is so arrogant and stupid. They have policy no children allowed in exam room so when I asked that plz give me the copy of the policy they hand me over the sign saying no children allowed in exam room and when I asked that it doesn't say your office name address or anything on it than they said this what it is do what ever you want to do. Worst doctor in the world Refilling your prescription that needs doctors authorization is like nightmare to have it refill as pharmacy keep on sending request to doctor office and nobody cares.

May 2nd, 2017
Dr. Reddy's staff will take weeks, if not months before they can send a referral to a specialist, by the time they get to it the authorization has expired. It is almost impossible to make an appointment or ask a question over the phone, messages never get returned.

March 24th, 2017
Terrible doctor, worse staff

November 8th, 2016
Horrible doctor
Very unprofessional, rude, unethical, rushes patients out after making them wait hours, only cares about money.

January 28th, 2016
Worst PCP Doctor EVER
Worst Doctor EVER! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Her office staff is absolutely friendly & helpful, but she is terrible. Had she stuck to just "urgent care", she'd be fine. She has a lot of knowledge, but her follow-up is horrible. Refills go unfilled, specialist requests go unrequested, etc. At refill request, told need to come in first but can't get you in for a while. But, won't fill meds u need (non narcotic, been on for over 10 years) & life threating with out them.

December 28th, 2015
Nearly a "worst-ever" experience.
With this office, I cannot express just how poor the service is. 1) The wait times without an appointment are horrific (3-4 hours). The wait times with an appointment is terrible as well, pushing 1-2 hours. 2) Once I actually went to a room, it was 30 more minutes of waiting (several visits, same thing). 3) First visit, Doctor just brushed off all of my symptoms after not visiting a Doctor for nearly 8 years (potentially cancerous signs and signs of digestion/internal problems, fatigue)... Dr. said "just start exercising more often and eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits, a well balanced diet, and you will feel better". I already eat very healthy and exercise regularly, there is something alarming happening in my body. Then she said "You are fatigued because you may be depressed, please indicate on this chart how you feel 1-6, 6 being most accurate..." All she wanted to do was usher me out and move on to the next patient. 2nd visit was equally bad as I followed up still dealing with symptoms. Same story, just give it time and you will feel better. I'm moving on to a new doctor asap!

October 2nd, 2015
Very rude Dr
Do not go to this dr, she is Very RUDE!!! . Very poor customer service as well. Dr claims they return phone calls the next day. This is a lie !! I give 0 rating if there's any.

April 15th, 2015
Decent enough doctor and pleasant enough staff. Just be prepared to spend 2 hours waiting for a simple strep test

April 9th, 2013
excellent doctor TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
~~ VERY excellent doctor ~~ GOOD OFFICE STAFF AS WELL ~~ JUST NEED TO BE UNDER STAND THEY ARE YOUNG ~~

August 22nd, 2012
great doctor rude MA
Dr reddy is a great doctor but considering you spend most of your time with the MA shouldnt she be just as great as the doctor. The main MA is rude and did not listen to what i had to say about my problem. Not to mention her breath smelled bad while taking my temp. How sick i was my stomach was weak to begin with. She did not look nor act professional

May 10th, 2012
Very Rude
The doctor was incredibly rude and agressive towards me. Didn't respond to questions. When I showed my injury she just looked at the clock.

January 12th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor in Elk Grove
I was having an ongoing problem and was recently diagnosed with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. My general physician did not know what was going on. This physician helped me get to the bottom of my diagnosis. Dr. Reddy was excellent, and she was so compassionate when it came to listening to my health problem and not just sending you in the wrong direction. After 2 years of being guided back and forth, she nailed the issue at hand. I am thankful to have this woman in my life. I thought I was losing my mind when the pain would not stop. She came to my rescue. God Bless.