Dr. Vijaya Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elk Grove, CA

3.4

November 7th, 2016
Horrible doctor
Very unprofessional, rude, unethical, rushes patients out after making them wait hours, only cares about money.

January 28th, 2016
Worst PCP Doctor EVER
Worst Doctor EVER! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Her office staff is absolutely friendly & helpful, but she is terrible. Had she stuck to just "urgent care", she'd be fine. She has a lot of knowledge, but her follow-up is horrible. Refills go unfilled, specialist requests go unrequested, etc. At refill request, told need to come in first but can't get you in for a while. But, won't fill meds u need (non narcotic, been on for over 10 years) & life threating with out them.

December 28th, 2015
Nearly a "worst-ever" experience.
With this office, I cannot express just how poor the service is. 1) The wait times without an appointment are horrific (3-4 hours). The wait times with an appointment is terrible as well, pushing 1-2 hours. 2) Once I actually went to a room, it was 30 more minutes of waiting (several visits, same thing). 3) First visit, Doctor just brushed off all of my symptoms after not visiting a Doctor for nearly 8 years (potentially cancerous signs and signs of digestion/internal problems, fatigue)... Dr. said "just start exercising more often and eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits, a well balanced diet, and you will feel better". I already eat very healthy and exercise regularly, there is something alarming happening in my body. Then she said "You are fatigued because you may be depressed, please indicate on this chart how you feel 1-6, 6 being most accurate..." All she wanted to do was usher me out and move on to the next patient. 2nd visit was equally bad as I followed up still dealing with symptoms. Same story, just give it time and you will feel better. I'm moving on to a new doctor asap!

October 2nd, 2015
Very rude Dr
Do not go to this dr, she is Very RUDE!!! . Very poor customer service as well. Dr claims they return phone calls the next day. This is a lie !! I give 0 rating if there's any.

April 15th, 2015
Decent enough doctor and pleasant enough staff. Just be prepared to spend 2 hours waiting for a simple strep test

April 8th, 2013
excellent doctor TRY VERY HARD TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
~~ VERY excellent doctor ~~ GOOD OFFICE STAFF AS WELL ~~ JUST NEED TO BE UNDER STAND THEY ARE YOUNG ~~

August 22nd, 2012
great doctor rude MA
Dr reddy is a great doctor but considering you spend most of your time with the MA shouldnt she be just as great as the doctor. The main MA is rude and did not listen to what i had to say about my problem. Not to mention her breath smelled bad while taking my temp. How sick i was my stomach was weak to begin with. She did not look nor act professional

May 10th, 2012
Very Rude
The doctor was incredibly rude and agressive towards me. Didn't respond to questions. When I showed my injury she just looked at the clock.

January 11th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor in Elk Grove
I was having an ongoing problem and was recently diagnosed with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. My general physician did not know what was going on. This physician helped me get to the bottom of my diagnosis. Dr. Reddy was excellent, and she was so compassionate when it came to listening to my health problem and not just sending you in the wrong direction. After 2 years of being guided back and forth, she nailed the issue at hand. I am thankful to have this woman in my life. I thought I was losing my mind when the pain would not stop. She came to my rescue. God Bless.

May 31st, 2011
Very Rude and Incompetent
Dr. Reddy was has very poor bedside manner, and was extremely rude to my mother and said, "if you want to die, then die," when my mother refused to take medication for high cholestrol. My mother changed her diet and she now has normal cholestrol levels. I went to go see Dr. Reddy twice when I had strep throat. She indicated that I did not have it (even when I was adamant that I did) and sent me home both times. She said she'd give me antibiotics if I wanted them, but she wasn't sure. I, of course said no because she said I shouldn't take antibiotics if i didn't have strep throat (even though I was misdiagnosed and I did have it). She said if anything happened to me, she wouldn't be available because she was going on vacation. Inevitably, I had to go urgent care after 3 weeks of having strep throat because my throat was closing up! She does not have good bedside manner, nor does she appear to care about her patients. This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. My mother and I changed doctors immediately. The next doctor I had was fantastic. If you want to be spoken to like a human being and want to get some medical care, DO NOT see Vijaya Reddy.

July 27th, 2010