A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Dat Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vincent Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Newport Beach Primary Care Doctors and Newport Beach Geriatric Doctors.