A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Dat Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Vincent Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians and Newport Beach Geriatric Doctors.