A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Fowble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Fowble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Fowble, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowble graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fowble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowble accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans