A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen-Phuoc
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen-Phuoc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Phuoc graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nguyen-Phuoc has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc practice?
- Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinh-Khiem Nguyen-Phuoc practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Cardiologists.