Dr. Vinita Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Chaudhary?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Chaudhary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015

First time visit, front desk staff were spectful and prompt. Dr. Chauhda was kind and listened attentively. She addressed all of my concerns. I highly commend her!

February 18th, 2015

Love Dr Chaudhary! Have and would recommend her to everyone I know!

December 31st, 2014

Avoid this Doctor...Extremely Unprofessional!

Doctor is always overbooked, ignores questions, overlooks diagnosis and extremely unprofessional. Search elsewhere.

April 14th, 2014

A cup of customer service

I was an old patient calling to make an appointment to see Dr. Chaudry. The receptionist on the phone was very rude and short. I asked for an appointment for a physical and she said that since that is not urgent I would need to wait over a month for one. I also asked if I could make an appointment for blood work and she was snappy and said you can't just walk in here and ask for blood work, we need to verify your insurance. I said I understand that but you haven't even asked me for the name of it! She was cutting off while I was talking and she has attitude in her voice. So I moved on to a different Dr. Office In Downey. There is no reason for such attitude and grouchy ness at 8:30am. FRISCHER MEDICAL GRP HAS won me over.

January 7th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Chaudhary for 8 yrs. She's excellent!! She's very patient, listens to all question and concerns. Does not interrupt you when you're speaking. She answers any and all questions. Staff is very friendly, and courteous. I have not had any bad encounters with the staff. If I call, they never put me on hold for a long period of time, they pick up promptly. I have recommended Dr. Chaudhary to co workers, and they love her!

July 16th, 2012

Dr. Vinita Chaudhary is one of the most professional doctors I have had the opportunity to know. She is very kind, gental,very professional and takes care of her patients like they are her family. I am very lucky to have her as my physician.

September 18th, 2011

bad bad bad doctor

my waiting time was over 1 hour the staff was not professional the bedside manner were bad like the other lady said SAVE YOUR MONEY

August 21st, 2011

I highly recommend her. Listens to you and works very hard to help you. She has been my doctor for a long time. I have my family & lots of freinds see her too.

March 14th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

SHE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS. SHE KEEPS UP WITH ME AND THE STAFF IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME WITH MY MEDICAL PROBLEMS. GREAT DOCTOR.

February 7th, 2011

EXELLENT PHYSICIAN

HAVE BEEN HER PT FOR YEARS . SHE IS VERY CARING & HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO HELP ME & MY FAMILY THROUGH SOME TOUGH TIMES. I RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE. ONLY REASON I AM WRITING THIS COMMENT IS BECAUSE ACCINDENTELY FOUND THE PREVIUOS COMMENTS & I GOT TO DEFEND MY DOCTOR.

December 22nd, 2010

Keep your money...

I have been with this doctor for about 6 years or so and she seemed to be an ok doctor. But once I found out I had migraines and started seeing her more often (to find a reason and a cure) I realized she had no clue what she was doing. She did not have the "doctors mentality" to suggest solutions to my problem. I was the one who pretty much prescribed everything for myself. She answers her cell during appointments (mind you at your expense) and worst of all she is very irresponsible prescribing medicine. For example, I came in one day after trying numerous migraine medications, with research I did on another med. I told her about it, she said "hmm, I've never heard of that", then she took out her little book of meds and prescribed it to me. Shes lucky I did my research right. So then I take it to CVS Pharmacy (who are also idiots) and of course they lose my prescription. They then call Chaudhary asking to rewrite the prescription and she writes a prescription for a medicine that I have never taken nor talked to her about. I understand this was a mistake, but honestly when it comes to dealing with medicines, I dont want any mistakes happening...it can be a matter of life and death. So I go down to visit my doc after this incident and ask her why she was prescribing me random medications. The reason she sent CVS the wrong prescription was because when she originally prescribed me that medicine, she wrote a completely different one down on my chart. On top of that, the receptionist ladies arent too friendly and the wait is usually long. So, with all that said, if you want a doctor who can do the basic "stick your tongue out and say ah" type of stuff, shes your lady. Anything that takes a little more thinking on her behalf, keep your money and go somewhere else.

September 22nd, 2010

This doctor and her staff are very rude. Office is dirty and wait times are above one hour.