Dr. Viola Chen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Nashville, TN

February 28th, 2017
Best Doctor Ever
I have been her patient for over 10 years. I have been to many doctors, dentists, etc., and I've never met a more empathetic doctor. I've always had great experiences from the front office to the exam room. I'll never forget when I canceled my physical because I was pregnant and was seeing my OB. I had to go in to get a prescription and to also let her know I wouldn't be in. She asked how I was doing, and I told her I was stressed, emotional and nauseous 24/7...She literally hugged me and let me cry...THEN she made me homemade ginger candy to help with my nausea. Every time I came in she talked to me first and foremost. It wasn't a "get 'em in, send them out" appointment...ever. I love her so much.

May 26th, 2016
I love dr. chenn, she listens, she never in a rush, she sits and talk with u, bedside manner .... GREAT

August 22nd, 2015
Terrific doctor
Dr. Chen gave me great care and seemed to really care about finding my root cause instead of just treating all of my symptoms.

April 14th, 2015
She is by far the best doctor I have ever seen.

May 13th, 2012
Best Doctor I ever had
She is caring, she has treated me with respect and she is very friendly. she made me feel like talking to a friend about my problems.

April 11th, 2012
I would Not Recommend her to anyone!!
She used to be my doctor and I tell you, I will not be going back! I was there to get blood work done and to get a check-up and she was making smart remarks to me. Like about my teeth and the way I smelt!! I would NOT recommend her to anyone!!

January 6th, 2012
DR. Chen,is a wonderful caring physician, her bedside manner is outstanding. I have been with her since i moved to nashville5yrs.ago i live along way from the doctors office but i will follow her any where, she is concerned and caring and i will refer her to all my friends.

November 28th, 2011
Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor. But since the group has been taken over by Baptist, it is not the best experience in the world. She used to have time to spend with the patients, really getting to know them. Now it's get 'em in, get 'em out. There was a time, if you woke up sick, you could call and get an appointment the same day. Now it's cold and business-like. I love you, Dr. Chen, but I'm going to start searching for another doctor.

November 10th, 2010
Best Doctor I've ever had!
Dr. Chen cares a lot about the well being of her patients. She listens to anything and everything you have to say regarding your health; and always has a good response.

March 12th, 2010
Great Experience
Going to the Dr. is generally a stressful/scary experience. Dr. Chen made me feel completely at ease, and comfortable. Highly recommended!

October 6th, 2008
I love Dr. Chen!
Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor. Not alarmist, but doesn't brush off my concerns, either. She has a great temperment and bedside manner. I will continue to see Dr. Chen for as long as she is practicing medicine.