Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Best Doctor I ever had show details Best Doctor I ever had
May 13th, 2012

She is caring, she has treated me with respect and she is very friendly. she made me feel like talking to a friend about my problems.

I would Not Recommend her to anyone!! show details I would Not Recommend her to anyone!!
Apr 11th, 2012

She used to be my doctor and I tell you, I will not be going back! I was there to get blood work done and to get a check-up and she was making smart remarks to me. Like about my teeth and the way I smelt!! I would NOT recommend her to anyone!!

Jan 6th, 2012

DR. Chen,is a wonderful caring physician, her bedside manner is outstanding. I have been with her since i moved to nashville5yrs.ago i live along way from the doctors office but i will follow her any where, she is concerned and caring and i will refer her to all my friends.

Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor. But since the group has been taken over by Baptist, it is not the best experience in the world. She used to have time to spend with the patients, really getting to know them. Now it's get 'em in, get 'em out. There was a time, if you woke up sick, you could call and get an appointment the same day. Now it's cold and business-like. I love you, Dr. Chen, but I'm going to start searching for another doctor.

Best Doctor I've ever had! show details Best Doctor I've ever had!
by Amanda G on Nov 10th, 2010

Dr. Chen cares a lot about the well being of her patients. She listens to anything and everything you have to say regarding your health; and always has a good response.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by JW on Mar 12th, 2010

Going to the Dr. is generally a stressful/scary experience. Dr. Chen made me feel completely at ease, and comfortable. Highly recommended!

I love Dr. Chen! show details I love Dr. Chen!
by Melissa S. on Oct 6th, 2008

Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor. Not alarmist, but doesn't brush off my concerns, either. She has a great temperment and bedside manner. I will continue to see Dr. Chen for as long as she is practicing medicine.