A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vir Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vir Nanda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vir Nanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Nanda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vir Kumar Nanda MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vir K. Nanda practice?
- Dr. Vir Nanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Vir Nanda practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Oncologists.