Learn more about Dr. Vir Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vir Nanda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vir Nanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Nanda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vir Nanda practice?
Dr. Vir Nanda practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Barstow, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA.
See Barstow Internists, Barstow Oncologists, Barstow Hematologists, and Barstow Pathologists.