Learn more about Dr. Vir Nanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vir Nanda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanda
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vir Nanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanda graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Nanda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vir Kumar Nanda MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vir K. Nanda practice?
- Dr. Vir Nanda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vir Nanda practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Apple Valley, CA and Barstow, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Oncologists.