A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Raykhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Raykhman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raykhman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Raykhman MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Raykhman practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Raykhman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Raykhman practices Urology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Richmond Hill Urologists.