Learn more about Dr. Vitaly Raykhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raykhman
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Raykhman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vitaly Raykhman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Raykhman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raykhman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Suny Downstate Mc at Lich
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitaly Raykhman MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vitaly Raykhman practice?
- Dr. Vitaly Raykhman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vitaly Raykhman practices Urology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Richmond Hill Urologists.