Dr. Vivian Charneco MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Kissimmee, FL

August 9th, 2016
The staff so nice and caring. They really care about their patients and their well-being. Definitely recommend coming here.

August 9th, 2016
The service in this office was phenomenal! My wait time was very little. Nothing negative to say about this office.

August 3rd, 2016
Dra. Vivian Charneco office, helped me with my deprecion, they are very professional. They really care about the welfare of the patient. Also the staff is very understanding.

July 13th, 2016
Poor patient service
This is times 3, made a appointment 6 weeks ago, was called and harassed about the appointment if I'm going to be on time. I advised yes, I arrived 30min like I was told, waited for 1 hour and a half. Why call me if you're the one that's going to bet late?

March 25th, 2016
too long of a wait
The waiting time at this place is extremely long. 2.5hrs. seems like they overbook. and the girls in the front are also rude, and unpleasant. stay away from this place. we are currently looking for another Dr.

September 15th, 2015
THIS OFFICE SUCKS. THE STAFF IS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS. THEY CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENTS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE DUE TO STAFF BEING IN A "MEETING". WHEN YOU TRY AND SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR THEY ARE CONVENIENTLY ALWAYS IN A "MEETING" AND DO NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS. I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER THREE MONTHS FOR MY MEDIATION APPOINTMENT TO TREAT MY ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS.

March 4th, 2015
The best psychiatry in Florida Central. She is very professional & too much experience. Never before in my life I see a person with her qualities. God Bless her. #1

January 28th, 2015
When you try to contact the office for appointment or all you need is imposible. Never pick up the phone.

January 26th, 2015
This doctor should be arrested
She Doesn't what she is doing. She was very rude to me and my son, staff wouldn't help and she charges for medical testing that was never needed and is generally very inappropriate in the way she treated us.

November 4th, 2013
extremely unprofessional front desk staff, idiodic evaluations geared to boost insurance payout, ugly office, crowded, this dr. is so fake in her overall bedside manner. would not recommend this place at all. run!

August 17th, 2013
NEGATIVE Experience :(
Overdosed my daughter. Gave her medication for my daughter. they never told me how long she's going to be on it. There's a natural way to heal trauma's. There are soo many medication lawsuits. Psychiatrict medication stops the brain's growth. Its been 3 & 1/2 years that she has been on medication. I decided to stop her medication because of after I read these bad things on the internet. Shame on you DR CHARNECO for destroying people's lives and eliminating the population. wait time is soo long I fall asleep every time. I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO HER WHEN I NEED HER. If you had a child with a trauma Dr. Charneco would you give him or her medication? Everybody sue every person giving psychiatric medication! She's not there to help people she's there for the money. She makes up diagnosis that you don't even have. Im trying to clean my daughter out because of you! I have to buy something to clean her system out. Your doing more harm than anything.

June 13th, 2013
Avoid this doctor
The doctor gave a prescription for my 5yr old son that before buying it I researched the interaction with another drug he's taking, and found the interaction to be FATAL. Needless to say disn't go back, and changed doctors. The corrent doctor can't believe Dr Charneco has a license and even adviced me to file a lawsuit against her for malpractice.