A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vonda Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vonda Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vonda Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wright has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vonda J Wright MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vonda J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Vonda Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vonda Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.