A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wade Gaasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wade Gaasch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wade Gaasch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaasch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gaasch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wade Resler Gaasch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wade R. Gaasch practice?
- Dr. Wade Gaasch has 1 office location.
Dr. Wade Gaasch practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.