Dr. Wai Cheung-Ocarroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wai Cheung-Ocarroll?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Wai Cheung-Ocarroll?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 2nd, 2017

THE RUDEST DOCTOR

I went to see her DR. CHEUNG O'CARROLL as a new patient. She came into the room at high speed and writing in her computer about my health history. Her questioning seem to be more of constant badgering. She wanted dates of things that happened many years ago. I'm sorry but I'm not Merilu Henner remembering every date! She was pompous and rude and no compassion! She has the smarts being a doctor but has to learn to communicate better with her patients! I would recommend that you see another doctor!! I had to leave the office because she was so rude!!

February 19th, 2016

Awful, Money-Hungry Doctor

Dr. Cheung-O'Carroll is the type of doctor that cares more about capitalizing on your health problems than actually helping you. She is awful. She'll even ask her staff to cancel your appointment if she determines that the appointment is not worth it. Once time they called me to cancel my appointment gave me a series of excuses, which i contested. Excuse #1: First they told me that there was something magically wrong with my insurance (they're wasn't.) When my insurance assured them there wasn't, they then told me (excuse #2): "well, there might a policy that you can't see more than one doctor at a time." When I verified this was completely untrue, they then said (excuse #3): "Well, the doctor doesn't want to see you unless you've complied fully with treatments from past doctors." What? I've never heard in my life of a doctor refusing to see a patient for that reason, it's a patients right to accept certain treatments in the past. Then finally they told me the cold honest truth: that she didn't think the appointment was worth it for her time-wise and that I should find a new doctor. Talk about garbage.

February 11th, 2016

Horrible doctor.

I will never recommend this doctor to anybody. My daughter with pneumonia was waiting 3 days for order to the specialist. The staff is terrible and ru ...

February 11th, 2016

Horrible Doctor

It is the worst doctor I ever have.

August 12th, 2015

The staff is rude and unprofessional

Staff are rude and takes a long time to answer the phone.

June 25th, 2015

Making an appointment in later evenings is impossible! Getting refills on meds is difficult when appointments are not managed by her office. She however is outstanding!

March 3rd, 2015

Love this doctor!!

February 10th, 2015

This office used to be very well managed before it became a part of advocate medical group. You have to go through a call center to attempt to get an appointment. Last year I had two respiratory infections and they could not get me an appointment for months later, when I finally did see Dr. O'Carroll she advised me to ask to speak to someone in her office right away next time. I went to the ER last night and followed Dr. O'Carrolls instructions, they said they could not connect me but could leave a message. When they called back they left a message prompting me to call the same number I had just called, then they finally transferred me and the woman in the office stated she did not know who called me, and there were four of them so it could be confusing. After waiting fifteen minutes on hold I hung up and I will no longer be seeing this doctor anymore. It's too bad they switched to Advocate because Dr. O'Carroll is a great doctor and I'm sad how terrible the service is now.

May 30th, 2017