A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Wallace Tourtellotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wallace Tourtellotte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wallace Tourtellotte, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Huntington Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tourtellotte graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tourtellotte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wallace William Tourtellotte MD and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wallace W. Tourtellotte practice?
- Dr. Wallace Tourtellotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Wallace Tourtellotte practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.