A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Klein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Martin Klein MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Walter Klein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Klein practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Harrington Park, NJ.
See Wynnewood Pathologists and Wynnewood Dermatologists.