A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schoutko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Schoutko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Schoutko, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoutko graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schoutko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- MedCentralMansfield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoutko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Schoutko practice?
Dr. Walter Schoutko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH and Knoxville, TN.
See Lenoir City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.