A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Schoutko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Schoutko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Schoutko, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoutko graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schoutko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Schoutko FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Schoutko practice?
- Dr. Walter Schoutko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Schoutko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Mansfield, OH.
See Lenoir City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.