Dr. Ward Dean, MD
General Practitioner, Internist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Gina Hunley on Jul 18th, 2016

Great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

Healthcare Administration show details Healthcare Administration
by DR on Jun 11th, 2016

Dr. Dean is very knowledgeable and very accessible. I am impressed.

Wonderful caring people. Attentive to medical needs. show details Wonderful caring people. Attentive to medical needs.
by Robbie T. on Apr 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

Exceptional

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing Doctor who takes the time to really listen! show details Amazing Doctor who takes the time to really listen!
by D. R. on Apr 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful experience and I couldn't have asked for a nicer more caring doctor. He truly listened to what I had to say. He took the time to address on ...

BEST DOCTOR ALL AROUND show details BEST DOCTOR ALL AROUND
by Janet S. on Apr 12th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very cordial, extremely thorough , and takes up a lot of time with you

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Always a great experience show details Always a great experience
by A. H. on Apr 12th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Dean is great as well as his staff. He is always able to answer any questions i might have.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Mamie S. on Apr 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Dean is a very caring man. He's concerned with getting to the root of any issues you may be dealing with. The experience is always pleasant.

Great show details Great
by S. B. on Apr 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great

Great show details Great
by donna j. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

very effective

Very Helpful show details Very Helpful
by Rodney M. on Mar 17th, 2016 on doctor.com

Cant wait to see results of blood test

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Dean Has Kept Me Forever Young show details Dr. Dean Has Kept Me Forever Young
by Stephen S. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Dean is on the cutting edge of HRT. I recommend Dr. Dean to anyone who wants to stay young.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
cant live without him!! show details cant live without him!!
by paige m. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

hes always awesome cant loose weight without him!!!!!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
exceedingly happy show details exceedingly happy
by Gary H. on Mar 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Dean has given me solutions for issues not just coping as many doctors do. These quality of life issues are very important to me as I grow older. ...

excellent show details excellent
by tim f. on Mar 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

very excellent and satisfied,

Love Dr. Dean and the staff show details Love Dr. Dean and the staff
by Anonymous on Jan 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

Everyone in this office is kind and courteous. I always feel like i am heard and my health is of the upmost importance.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
He is very knowledgeable and really cares! show details He is very knowledgeable and really cares!
by A. G. on Jan 28th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dean.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful Dr and office staff. show details Wonderful Dr and office staff.
by Kimberly B. on Jan 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Staff is always helpful and courteous. Dr Dean is very knowledgeable and always there to answer questions and help.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Dean is the best, and really takes the time to see how I'm doing and what can be done to help me do better. show details Dr Dean is the best, and really takes the time to see how I'm doing and what can be done to help me do better.
by Misty S. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

He was able to Diagnose my hypothyroidism just by looking at me before I even had a chance to tell him.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Ward is a very versatile and Common sense alternative and complimentary medicine practitioner. show details Dr. Ward is a very versatile and Common sense alternative and complimentary medicine practitioner.
by Donald R. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very good. Needs more experienced office support personnel. I know that he is loosing a nurse.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great! show details Great!
by Dennis W. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

As always, the office visit to see Dr Dean was very good and always asks if I'm doing Ok and do I need anything.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Dean is a great doctor. show details Dr. Dean is a great doctor.
by C. I. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Dean is a great doctor and has helped me immensely with my weight loss. I recommend his services. Dr. Dean has a great staff. My wait is always sh ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I have learned a lot about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. show details I have learned a lot about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
by Melissa M. on Jan 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Dean is ready and willing to help me to live a healthy life.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Dean, is an excellent Doctor and I've benefited greatly under his care. show details Dr. Dean, is an excellent Doctor and I've benefited greatly under his care.
by Vernon S. on Jan 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

My experience for the past 7 years with Dr. Dean has been great and he's very knowledgeable in the field of alternative medicine.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Most outstanding, thorough, direct and positive treatment and professional care I've ever received. show details Most outstanding, thorough, direct and positive treatment and professional care I've ever received.
by James K. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Dean has always been the most accurate and patient oriented physician I've been fortunate enough to have during the past 30 years of my life.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Tina S. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

I absolutely love Dr. Dean. He is so thorough, runs all your lab work and times as much time as you need to go over it all with you and explain what a ...

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Bruce A. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great Experience, Very informative, and caring.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
#1 Health and Anti-Aging Treatment Medical Doctor. show details #1 Health and Anti-Aging Treatment Medical Doctor.
by Wendell R. on Dec 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

My experience with Dr. Ward Dean has been very positive. He is extremely knowledgeable about medicine, medicinal alternatives and it's effect on the h ...

by Jennifer on Dec 6th, 2015

Outstanding doctor and human being.

Jun 3rd, 2015

I have fibro myalgia and have gained 50 pounds in the past four years. Dr. Dean knew right away what needed to be done. He prescribed Met for min and thyroid medication to me and I lost 25 pounds. I can say that I trust him and recommend him to other people.

Nicest, most carring of Doctors show details Nicest, most carring of Doctors
by Nolan on Feb 3rd, 2015

Excellent demeanor

Finally, a doctor who has the knowledge and experience to treat the patient show details Finally, a doctor who has the knowledge and experience to treat the patient
by Lin S. on Oct 25th, 2013

Ward Dean, MD, is first of all, an exceptional human being. I'm one of those 1946 Baby Boomers who had almost given up on finding a medical doctor who desires to treat the patient and the root causes of symptoms. He is intuitive, humble, gracious and wise. He is a professional well worth consulting with. In my experience, Dr Dean is one in a million. He's the best kept medical secret in the Pensacola, FL area!