Dr. Ward Dean, MD
General Practitioner, Internist

Jun 3rd, 2015

I have fibro myalgia and have gained 50 pounds in the past four years. Dr. Dean knew right away what needed to be done. He prescribed Met for min and thyroid medication to me and I lost 25 pounds. I can say that I trust him and recommend him to other people.

Nicest, most carring of Doctors show details Nicest, most carring of Doctors
by Nolan on Feb 3rd, 2015

Excellent demeanor

Finally, a doctor who has the knowledge and experience to treat the patient show details Finally, a doctor who has the knowledge and experience to treat the patient
by Lin S. on Oct 25th, 2013

Ward Dean, MD, is first of all, an exceptional human being. I'm one of those 1946 Baby Boomers who had almost given up on finding a medical doctor who desires to treat the patient and the root causes of symptoms. He is intuitive, humble, gracious and wise. He is a professional well worth consulting with. In my experience, Dr Dean is one in a million. He's the best kept medical secret in the Pensacola, FL area!

Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Dean is awesome. He spent 45 minutes talking to me. Told me what was physically "wrong" with my body and gave me thyroid medication, diabetes meds and much needed hormones! I feel better than I felt at 39 (before my hysterectomy) and I am now 51. My son said that he prayers have been answered, he has his Mom back.:)