A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Tripp is Excellent. Dr. Tripp has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tripp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Warren Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren H. Tripp practice?
Dr. Warren Tripp practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.