Dr. Wayne Burkhead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Burkhead?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Burkhead?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017

Not satisfied

Dr. Burkhead came highly recommended to me by several people also noting that he is very busy. It took a month to get it. From the first day of my appointment, it all began. The front office staff is nice and so is a few of his MA's, but HIS OTHER STAFF MEMBERS, that you are forced to talk to, are EXTREMELY RUDE! I am currently 3 weeks post op and I have yet to hear from a nurse with any questions or concerns. They question you when you call in for a refill on your pain meds. My husband even encountered 2 staff members talking about me as I was checking out after a visit. For this reason, I'm not certain I will go back after I am released if for some reason I have any other ortho needs. It is difficult to be treated rude when you are already in pain!

April 18th, 2017

Great doctor, wonderful person

October 20th, 2016

Dr Burkhead did a great job repairing my shoulders. He really does care about his patients and goes out of his way help you. I couldn't think of any other doctor I'd let touch my shoulders. He's operated on both of my shoulders and am very pleased by the results.

June 20th, 2016

Best in the state.

May 19th, 2016

SURGERY PATIENT

Dr. Burkhead did a great job and I have no more shoulder stiffness or pain. His staff, however, is very rude and unprofessional. I will think twice before returning for that reason alone.

November 19th, 2015

efficient office with a great Dr.

April 22nd, 2015

outstanding doctor...my surgery was a piece of cake

February 6th, 2014

Shoulder replacement 2 years ago

I appreciated Dr. Burkhead's straight forward approach. I had 2 orthroscopic procedures before I came to him. He said it needs to be replaced and got me in before the end of the year and got a titanium joint from France since I am allergic to nickel alloy used in other replacements. I have had a great outcome. If you want someone to be honest and get to the problem, he is the best doctor. I would send anyone to him with highest regard. He is very busy but the best doctors are!!!

January 15th, 2014

I had major shoulder surgery and it took more then a year to heal. But it did heal and I think Dr. Burkhead did a great job. Although I don't like seeing PA's, I do realize that top doctor needs them to keep up with patient demands. But Dr. Burkhead did spend plenty of time with me before the surgery. I would highly recommend him.

November 26th, 2013

Getting real: real treat.

Dr. Burkhead appreciates patients that research there condition and can speak intelligently about what it is, and what to do. Fighter pilots and surgeons: world's biggest egos. Deal with it, joke with it, and get the attention you deserve and first-rate care. Yes, he is busy. I'm not the center of the universe either, but when he's needed, really needed, he's there. Does he have staff and assistants to do routine procedures, Yes , I expected that. It is the only way you can possibly keep up with demands of surgery and office appointments. Every call I made to the office was returned promptly. The staff was courteous and gave a great deal of attention to detail. So far, Dr. Burkhead is exactly what I expected. And I expect brilliant results, too. If you are expecting "Marcus Welby" look elsewhere. Looking for "Hawkeye Pierce?" You might have found the right place.

November 22nd, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY OVERRATED AS BEING THE BEST! HE IS NOT WHAT HIS BIO SAYS HE IS!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AS WERE PEOPLE IN HIS WAITING ROOM WHILE I WAS THERE. I WILL SEEK ANOTHER DOCTOR.

October 23rd, 2013

Knows What He Is Doing Helped Husband And I.Explains Well

Luckily my husband & I go to appointments with each other so we can collaborate a list of questions ahead of time to ask the doctor. He answer all of our questions & took the time to draw a brief diagram to explain how our shoulders were working & the cause of our problems. I think people Need to realize that Top doctors in their field, such as Dr Burkhead, are in High demand. Due to this high demand, it is Best to think of questions ahead of time to get the best bang for their buck. We were referred to him by another one of his patients. Many primary doctors misdiagnose or downplay injuries so when I hear of someone having constant pain in their shoulder after seeing a primary doctor, I tell them.. go see Dr Burkhead. He will fix you right up. :)