A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Detmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Detmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Detmer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Detmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Detmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Detmer practice?
- Dr. Wayne Detmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Detmer practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.