A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weiguo Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weiguo Zhu, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Zhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weiguo Zhu MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weiguo Zhu practice?
- Dr. Weiguo Zhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Weiguo Zhu practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.