A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weimin Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weimin Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weimin Xu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Xu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weimin Xu MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weimin Xu practice?
- Dr. Weimin Xu has 10 office locations.
Dr. Weimin Xu practices Family Medicine near Dixon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Dixon Family Physicians.