Internist

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 2nd, 2016

This is the best doctor I have seen in my 60 years of life.

Jun 27th, 2016

Awesome visit, live my doctor

May 28th, 2016

Too many patients and dismissive of patient's complaints.

Mar 2nd, 2016

Always listens and takes plenty of time with me. Wonderful person and Doctor! Highly recommend. Have been seeing her for a number of years now!

She's very professional show details She's very professional
Jan 20th, 2016

She's really smart and up on the latest medical info. She listens to me and figures out what's wrong.

Jan 4th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! I have been so happy with Dr. Day I have followed her from office to office and my husband is now seeing her as well!

by Bria Sherwood on Nov 25th, 2015

Dr. Day is a wonderful Physician who truly cares about her patients.

Sigh..... show details Sigh.....
by Fed up on Aug 24th, 2015

Do-it-yourself medicine. I explained symptoms, she took some blood and the tests came out fine. Afterward, it has been up to me to diagnose myself (which I am not qualified to do, and have not been able to do) and hunt and peck at possibilities and request referrals to other docs. Another example is that I went to see her for a skin check of my moles. She asked me where they were and agreed to check the ones that I pointed out to her (not look for things that I can't see myself, you know, roughly 1/3 of my body). So, another case of do-it-yourself "care." I have given up on her and will move on and start over with another physician.

Missed it! show details Missed it!
by PDM on Jul 16th, 2015

I saw Dr. Day and her PA on numerous occasions for chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, inability to concentrate. She ran numerous blood tests, scans, et.al The diagnosis was depression and "quit drinking you have a fatty liver" (Note: I don't drink!! ever) When I asked why that would happen, I was told "I don't know" (ie: she thought I was lying to her) When my bladder stopped working properly she did send me to a Urologist who couldn't figure my symptoms it out either. Saw another doctor out-of-pocket. A simple $23 blood test showed extremely low level of Testosterone! This was causing the depression, the liver problems, and the kidney problems! 2 months of treatments and I am a new man! How an "Internal Specialist" missed this one is beyond me.

She failed as a doctor show details She failed as a doctor
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Day did a below average job balancing my medications. Also she failed to address my other two pressing medical problems. She was difficult to get an appointment with. She is too busy to properly see to her patients. CHSP was extremely difficult to work with.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN show details THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN
by Barbara Gayle on Feb 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Days for over 15 years and from day one have received the best care. Dr. Day is caring and personable. She listens and does not rush you out of her office. Her diagnosis is always right on point. Her staff is top notch as well. If for some reason I cannot get an appointment with Dr. Day, I can always be seen by one of her PAs which also are on their game. I would recommend Dr. Day's office to anyone that needs a doctor of internal medicine.

Aug 9th, 2012

I had been going to Dr. Day over a year complaining of a chronic cough, fatigue, hoarseness, living on cough drops, etc. She totally missed my lung cancer diagnosis which is stage 4 because of the missed diagnosis. Not once did she order a breathing test or chest xray. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her bed side manner and listening skills need improving. Also, the documentation of the visits I had with her and her staff have quite a few errors.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Apr 21st, 2012

Where do I start? Dr. Day is exceptional in internal medicine and she knows about a lot of specialty practices. I've a complicated medical history and it's not like 'reinventing the wheel' when I see Dr. Day. Her follow up is good and prompt and her medical assistant is too. Dr Day is quite intelligent and personable, I'm a nurse and I know a 'good one' when I see one!

Jan 16th, 2012

Been a patient for as long as she has been in Colorado Springs. Very good and listens well. She is a very busy doctor and with the changes that CSHP have instituted, it is very difficult to get in to see her. It is best to plan your illnesses weeks in advance.Many of the complaints are with CSHP and not Dr Day. CSHP is a large medical conglomerate that is focused on making money. That usually impacts on how the doctors are able to see patients and how the staff functions.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Sep 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Day for many years and have always found her professionalism outstanding. The only time I cannot get an appointment with her is when she is either on holiday or hospital duty. If she is unavailable, her PA and nurse is always there take very good care of me. Dr. Day and her staff are professional, personable and very knowledgeable. I am very thankful for Dr. Day and staff.