Internists
Colorado Springs Health Partners
2405 Research Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
(719) 522-1133
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  She failed as a doctor  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2014

Dr. Day did a below average job balancing my medications. Also she failed to address my other two pressing medical problems. She was difficult to get an appointment with. She is too busy to properly see to her patients. CHSP was extremely difficult to work with.

|  THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN  |  show details
by Barbara Gayle on Feb 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Days for over 15 years and from day one have received the best care. Dr. Day is caring and personable. She listens and does not rush you out of her office. Her diagnosis is always right on point. Her staff is top notch as well. If for some reason I cannot get an appointment with Dr. Day, I can always be seen by one of her PAs which also are on their game. I would recommend Dr. Day's office to anyone that needs a doctor of internal medicine.

Aug 9th, 2012

I had been going to Dr. Day over a year complaining of a chronic cough, fatigue, hoarseness, living on cough drops, etc. She totally missed my lung cancer diagnosis which is stage 4 because of the missed diagnosis. Not once did she order a breathing test or chest xray. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her bed side manner and listening skills need improving. Also, the documentation of the visits I had with her and her staff have quite a few errors.

Apr 21st, 2012

Where do I start? Dr. Day is exceptional in internal medicine and she knows about a lot of specialty practices. I've a complicated medical history and it's not like 'reinventing the wheel' when I see Dr. Day. Her follow up is good and prompt and her medical assistant is too. Dr Day is quite intelligent and personable, I'm a nurse and I know a 'good one' when I see one!

Jan 16th, 2012

Been a patient for as long as she has been in Colorado Springs. Very good and listens well. She is a very busy doctor and with the changes that CSHP have instituted, it is very difficult to get in to see her. It is best to plan your illnesses weeks in advance.Many of the complaints are with CSHP and not Dr Day. CSHP is a large medical conglomerate that is focused on making money. That usually impacts on how the doctors are able to see patients and how the staff functions.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Day for many years and have always found her professionalism outstanding. The only time I cannot get an appointment with her is when she is either on holiday or hospital duty. If she is unavailable, her PA and nurse is always there take very good care of me. Dr. Day and her staff are professional, personable and very knowledgeable. I am very thankful for Dr. Day and staff.