Dr. Wendy Parnell MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 12th, 2014
Mother to be
I started my pregnancy with an OBGYN that was the absolute worst. This was my 3 pregnancy but there was a 17 year gap between. Dr Parnell has been the most kind caring Dr I have experienced. Actually the most kind person I have come across since I moved to Texas 4 years ago. I have called the office for (to me now) silly reasons and she walked me through each scare. Not some nurse I never spoke to and doesn't know me. But the Dr herself called me back. The staff worked with me on making my payments. Never harassed me. Always started the conversation out with "what ever fits your budget". It was a wonderful help not having to stress about Dr bills while being pregnant.But still being able to chip away at the expense. I am so grateful for the referral to Dr Parnell's office. My oldest goes there and I have referred many friends. There should be more Dr.'s out there like you!

October 10th, 2012
Totally great experience

December 3rd, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr Wendy Parnell handled my pregancy until i miscarried. Throughout, the experience she was quite supportive and caring. Unfortunately, there wasn't much that one could do in my case.I needed a couple of emergency appointments and i got them easily. I also needed to call the emergency line and the doctor on duty helped me out both times. That was definitely needed.The wait time on a busy day is around 15 minutes and i have gone in sometimes in just a minute. Dr Parnells assistant Erica is also very nice, polite and does her job well.Dr Wendy Parnell has excellent bed side manners and puts me at ease. Personally, i hate going to gynecologists or any doctor for that matter so for her to be able to calm me down matters a lot.Of the office staff, some of them are really nice whereas one lady did not seem to have the patience to answer questions about billing to my satisfaction. In general she did not go the extra length that others did.The elderly woman who conducts the sonogram could do with using more empathy. She was the one who conducted a sonogram to see if all was well and unfortunately there was no heart beat and she had absolutely no empathy. Dr Parnell on the other knows to connect with her patients and she took a sonogram once.I would definitely recommend her and i plan to go to her again if i get pregnant.

December 3rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr Wendy Parnell handled my pregancy until i miscarried. Throughout, the experience she was quite supportive and caring. Unfortunately, there wasn&#03 ...