Obstetricians & Gynecologists

7777 Forest Ln
Ste D560
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-4862
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Totally great experience

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

Dr Wendy Parnell handled my pregancy until i miscarried. Throughout, the experience she was quite supportive and caring. Unfortunately, there wasn't much that one could do in my case.I needed a couple of emergency appointments and i got them easily. I also needed to call the emergency line and the doctor on duty helped me out both times. That was definitely needed.The wait time on a busy day is around 15 minutes and i have gone in sometimes in just a minute. Dr Parnells assistant Erica is also very nice, polite and does her job well.Dr Wendy Parnell has excellent bed side manners and puts me at ease. Personally, i hate going to gynecologists or any doctor for that matter so for her to be able to calm me down matters a lot.Of the office staff, some of them are really nice whereas one lady did not seem to have the patience to answer questions about billing to my satisfaction. In general she did not go the extra length that others did.The elderly woman who conducts the sonogram could do with using more empathy. She was the one who conducted a sonogram to see if all was well and unfortunately there was no heart beat and she had absolutely no empathy. Dr Parnell on the other knows to connect with her patients and she took a sonogram once.I would definitely recommend her and i plan to go to her again if i get pregnant.