A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Lewis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Lewis practice?
- Dr. Wesley Lewis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Lewis practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.