A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weston Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weston Chandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chandler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weston Grant Chandler MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Weston G. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Weston Chandler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Weston Chandler practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.