by Mary Beth Orr on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr Ayers is an amazing doctor. he treats you like a friend and not just a number. His skills are outstanding. If anyone is looking for a doctor that is amazing and you do not have to wait an hour in the waiting room, Dr Ayers is the doctor for you!! Also his support staff in the office is always polite and friendly!

Is not all he seems to be! show details Is not all he seems to be!
Jul 17th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Ayers or Riddle Memorial Hospital. He comes off as a very caring and understanding man however do not let that fool you. If something goes wrong with a procedure he will lie and Riddle will help cover it up. I know this as a FACT!!!! I only gave a one rating because you have to rate him other wise he would receive a ZERO !

Current pt show details Current pt
Feb 26th, 2011

Dr. Ayers recently performed surgery on my colon. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to have my health and life left to. When he was recommended, I was told he was the best. Well he didn't disappoint. And his office staff is awesome.

Feb 5th, 2011

Excellent doctor, excellent staff. They go out of their way to get you an appointment as soon as possible, and do everything possible to make your experience as smooth as possible.

Thoroughly experienced surgeon at the top of his game! show details Thoroughly experienced surgeon at the top of his game!
by Kathleen Weber on Jun 8th, 2009

I've known Dr. Ayers for over 15 years. He has performed multiple surgeries with me as the patient (bilateral mastectomy, colon resection, and others). He's very committed to giving the best care he can give and he understands what his patients require from him. I strongly recommend him.