Learn more about Dr. William Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shields, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donald Shields MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Shields practice?
- Dr. William Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shields practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.