Dr. William Lawson MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology New York, NY

July 15th, 2015
Best ENT!!
Dr Lawson was amazing!! I had a severe sinus infection psedomonas and was hospitalized for over a week. He was kind and funny and made me feel very well cared for! It was my 4 th surgery and it's been 7 yrs and I haven't needed another! He is a true dr! His staff are awesome too!!

February 13th, 2014
Like? Every aspect of my treatment from operation to many follow up visits. Courteous office staff. Dr. Lawson and Conrad? Pick all the superlatives you know and apply them and they won't be sufficient. I have had a lot of experience over 80 odd years in hospitals and clinics and with doctors all over the world..both as a patient and working in some. Believe me, Dr. Lawson is superior in all ways that matter to a patient . One feels completely safe in his care. In addition,he is hilariously funny. I chuckle often when something he has said pops into my mind. How many times can you remember feeling regretful when you have recovered and no longer can go to a doctor? His assistant, Conrad , is also superior..competent,kind, and patient with cowards.

August 31st, 2011
Saved my life
I love this man. Had a rare cancer, and he was one of the few experts in the world who could take care of it. You're going to have to wait to see him, but that's because he takes his time with patients.

February 11th, 2010
Saved me
I was very lucky to find Dr. Lawson.I had a very rare cancer, a he wasone of the few that could performan operation to remove it. You mighthave to wait a while in the waiting roombut as he says "I'm worth the wait".Indeed he is...