Otolaryngologists
Faculty Practice Associates
5 E 98th St
New York, NY 10029
212-241-9410
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jpl on Feb 13th, 2014

Like? Every aspect of my treatment from operation to many follow up visits. Courteous office staff. Dr. Lawson and Conrad? Pick all the superlatives you know and apply them and they won't be sufficient. I have had a lot of experience over 80 odd years in hospitals and clinics and with doctors all over the world..both as a patient and working in some. Believe me, Dr. Lawson is superior in all ways that matter to a patient . One feels completely safe in his care. In addition,he is hilariously funny. I chuckle often when something he has said pops into my mind. How many times can you remember feeling regretful when you have recovered and no longer can go to a doctor? His assistant, Conrad , is also superior..competent,kind, and patient with cowards.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I love this man. Had a rare cancer, and he was one of the few experts in the world who could take care of it. You're going to have to wait to see him, but that's because he takes his time with patients.

|  Saved me  |  show details
by dn on Feb 11th, 2010

I was very lucky to find Dr. Lawson.I had a very rare cancer, a he wasone of the few that could performan operation to remove it. You mighthave to wait a while in the waiting roombut as he says "I'm worth the wait".Indeed he is...