A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Klaustermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Klaustermeyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klaustermeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klaustermeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klaustermeyer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klaustermeyer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klaustermeyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berner Klaustermeyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Klaustermeyer practice?
- Dr. William Klaustermeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Klaustermeyer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.