Learn more about Dr. William Klaustermeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klaustermeyer
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klaustermeyer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klaustermeyer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klaustermeyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Berner Klaustermeyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Klaustermeyer practice?
- Dr. William Klaustermeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Klaustermeyer practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.